Fire TV or Roku Ultra? which one it better?

Search This thread

Hulowala2

Apr 18, 2017
I am going to change my old MX tv box, have done some research on google, it seems that the Amazon's tv device and the Roku's tv decice, so I decided to select one from this two brands...I found a top tv boxes review one google, saying that the Amazon Fire TV​​​​​​​ got over 10,000 apps for the tv box but only 140 channels, and the Roku Ultra got over 3500 channels but not as much as app selections like the fire tv. anyone have experience on the both devices? which one is better?

Bren123

Jul 10, 2014
FIRE TV Definitely because it's pretty much android so you can install apk files and you can get kodi and set it up for free movies!

Reactions: Hulowala2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am going to change my old MX tv box, have done some research on google, it seems that the Amazon's tv device and the Roku's tv decice, so I decided to select one from this two brands...I found a top tv boxes review one google, saying that the Amazon Fire TV​​​​​​​ got over 10,000 apps for the tv box but only 140 channels, and the Roku Ultra got over 3500 channels but not as much as app selections like the fire tv. anyone have experience on the both devices? which one is better?
    I agree. You can add kodi and other android apps on fire which you cannot on Roku.
    FIRE TV Definitely because it's pretty much android so you can install apk files and you can get kodi and set it up for free movies!
    thanks

thanks, I am going to take the Fire TV...
    I agree. You can add kodi and other android apps on fire which you cannot on Roku.

Thx! have decided to take the fire tv!!! :)