FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

EVERY Gingerbread user NEEDS Gamekeyboard

638 posts
Thanks Meter: 114

By CTU_Loscombe, Senior Member on 27th May 2012, 01:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
In an effort to move attention from the ICS thing that people are getting annoyed about, I just want to draw attention to Gamekeyboard by LocNet (I know theres a thread about it on Themes and Apps but im not certain how many people venture there).

Its the most amazing thing Ive ever used on the Play. For those of you that dont know about it, it allows you to optimize any game for the Play controls. Take X-Men Arcade for example, or the first 3 Zenonia games. It acts as its own seperate keyboard however so you need to dedicate a hardware button to switch between the gamekeyboard and its own in-built texting keyboard (not as intrusive as it sounds)

Accelerometer games can be changed to work with the D-pad as well So any racing game that isnt Play optimized will now work with the gamepad.

Best of all, its cheap...VERY cheap
I know I cant get people to part with their money but any Play gamer worth their weight in salt NEEDS this.

If anyone who uses this has some good configuration files for certain games, feel free to upload them (.gkp file can be renamed for ease of use...like xmenarcade.gkp)
probably gonna have to dropbox them though
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CTU_Loscombe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CTU_Loscombe Ad-Free

27th May 2012, 12:31 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 90

More
There are a couple of threads trying to get people away from ICS. Obviously no one cares about these threads. They want ICS. This doesn't effect anything.

Sent from my R800x using XDA
27th May 2012, 01:08 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 300

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by savage24x

There are a couple of threads trying to get people away from ICS. Obviously no one cares about these threads. They want ICS. This doesn't effect anything.

Someone is a Debbie Downer.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2
27th May 2012, 04:31 PM |#4  
Flag Brampton
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Does it work on cm9 or aokp or playosp?
27th May 2012, 05:05 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sunderland

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato13

Does it work on cm9 or aokp or playosp?

I couldnt get it to work on them due to the O button acting like the back key. If you want to use it (I highly recommend it) then flash down to Gingerbread
The Following User Says Thank You to CTU_Loscombe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CTU_Loscombe Ad-Free
27th May 2012, 05:10 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
How can i create a map?

(F U C K S O N Y)
27th May 2012, 05:30 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
I bought it for 5min ago its to complicated to me xD

Sent from my R800i using xda premium
27th May 2012, 07:08 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTU_Loscombe

Accelerometer games can be changed to work with the D-pad as well So any racing game that isnt Play optimized will now work with the gamepad.

how to do that? couldnt find an option for it
27th May 2012, 07:22 PM |#9  
Flag Brampton
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Can someone try this circle button fix on cm9/playosp/aokplay and then tell me if this will work? Also, will this allow touchpads to work too?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=26430671
27th May 2012, 07:45 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by savage24x

......Dick.

Sent from my R800x using xda premium
27th May 2012, 10:58 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sunderland

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy Stinson

how to do that? couldnt find an option for it

Sorry, got my info a bit wrong. Saw Accelerometer in the menu and misread the option

Sent from my R800i using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)