[RECOVERY] [11.05.2013] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.3.2 [Fully Working!]

Search This thread

Faryaab

Jun 11, 2009
London, UK
clockworkmodcwmrecovery.jpg

ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.3.2

This is my port of the ClockworkMod recovery for the Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500). This recovery is built from CWM's source with NO modifications, so it's just like an official recovery.

(I have tested backup/restore to both internal and external storage, wipes, installing zips from both internal and external, etc, all works as I expect it to)

NOTE: This is not the Touch CWM as it's not open source so I can't compile it. I will ask Koush to make it for us.

Instructions:-
- Follow these instructions to the letter. Do not touch any buttons or checkboxes that are not listed below to touch!
- Unzip the attached Odin3-vX.X.zip file
- Unzip the attached recovery-clockwork-X.X.X.X-i9500.zip file
- If you end up with a recovery-clockwork-X.X.X.X-i9500 file, you've extracted twice. You need to end up with a .tar.md5 file - don't extract that one
- (USB) Disconnect your phone from your computer
- Start Odin3-vX.X.exe
- Click the PDA button, and select recovery-clockwork-X.X.X.X-i9500.tar.md5
- Put your phone in download mode (turn off phone, then hold volume-down + home + power to boot - if it asks you to press a button to continue, press the listed button)
- (USB) Connect the phone to your computer
- Make sure Repartition is NOT checked
- Click the Start button
- Wait for the phone to reboot
- Done (if it took you more than 30 seconds, you need practise!)

Download:
- recovery-clockwork-6.0.3.2-i9500.zip | Mirror MD5: CA8936E01D376001EA1394EB16DF13C9

Credits:
-Koush
-Xplodwild
-Chainfire (I cloned your instructions for the thread.)

Attachments

• Odin3_v3.04.zip
    466.6 KB · Views: 8,196
Last edited:

mohanindia

Oct 13, 2010
Does this root the phone as well? Or should I flash another kernel on top of it?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda premium

z28

Aug 19, 2006
I had upgraded new firmware through kies yesterday,now i can't rooting newly systems with various methods,could your recovery resolve my question ?
Baseband :XXUAMDK

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

Chenglu

Oct 21, 2010
666w.com
Code:
adb shell
~ $ ls
ls
/sbin/sh: ls: Permission denied
~ $ su
su
/sbin/sh: su: Permission denied

/sdcard Should be /data/media/0 ?
exfat external_sd not support.

hazri1974

Jun 13, 2012
Can op make a flashable zip for this recovery?.....fix permission with this recovery working or not?....tq

Sent from my GT-I9500 ●●》S4

z28

Aug 19, 2006
Thank you for replying,i browsed comments throughout the thread of adam kernel,unfortunately ,my phone can't right working with this kernel incurs camera clash,i have to waiting release of new version kernel.annoyance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    clockworkmodcwmrecovery.jpg

ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.3.2

This is my port of the ClockworkMod recovery for the Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500). This recovery is built from CWM's source with NO modifications, so it's just like an official recovery.

(I have tested backup/restore to both internal and external storage, wipes, installing zips from both internal and external, etc, all works as I expect it to)

NOTE: This is not the Touch CWM as it's not open source so I can't compile it. I will ask Koush to make it for us.

Instructions:-
    - Follow these instructions to the letter. Do not touch any buttons or checkboxes that are not listed below to touch!
    - Unzip the attached Odin3-vX.X.zip file
    - Unzip the attached recovery-clockwork-X.X.X.X-i9500.zip file
    - If you end up with a recovery-clockwork-X.X.X.X-i9500 file, you've extracted twice. You need to end up with a .tar.md5 file - don't extract that one
    - (USB) Disconnect your phone from your computer
    - Start Odin3-vX.X.exe
    - Click the PDA button, and select recovery-clockwork-X.X.X.X-i9500.tar.md5
    - Put your phone in download mode (turn off phone, then hold volume-down + home + power to boot - if it asks you to press a button to continue, press the listed button)
    - (USB) Connect the phone to your computer
    - Make sure Repartition is NOT checked
    - Click the Start button
    - Wait for the phone to reboot
    - Done (if it took you more than 30 seconds, you need practise!)

Download:
    - recovery-clockwork-6.0.3.2-i9500.zip | Mirror MD5: CA8936E01D376001EA1394EB16DF13C9

Credits:
    -Koush
    -Xplodwild
    -Chainfire (I cloned your instructions for the thread.)
    I guess SuperNexus also will come to us man?

Yes, it will! :)
    I had upgraded new firmware through kies yesterday,now i can't rooting newly systems with various methods,could your recovery resolve my question ?
    Baseband :XXUAMDK

Please use search extensively. You need a non stock kernel. Flash Adam Kernel then flash any recovery you wanna.
    maybe a silly question; but since you said do whatever i write down to the letter, i find the urge to ask :)

i have odin 3.07, do i still need to use your 3.04 ver? is it on purpose to safely flash?

It Doesnt matter what Odin Version You're on :)