[APP][PORT][JB/KK]Xperia Z1 Motiongraph for Xperia™

Search This thread

ahsiang888

Jun 27, 2009
Penang
Transferred the apk into my I9100G, but it can't recognize the file. Tried download into my laptop and transferred to I9100G with AirDroid twice, gave the same result. I am sure no problem with laptop or during transfer to I9100G because I do the same for AntTek Explorer, it was okay and can be install on I9100G.

I9100G stock 4.0.4 ROM.

*alifo*

Apr 20, 2013
world
Transferred the apk into my I9100G, but it can't recognize the file. Tried download into my laptop and transferred to I9100G with AirDroid twice, gave the same result. I am sure no problem with laptop or during transfer to I9100G because I do the same for AntTek Explorer, it was okay and can be install on I9100G.

I9100G stock 4.0.4 ROM.

it works on android 4.1+

benuniverse

Dec 23, 2013
Makati City
How do we port this in the device?

Hi, this is a great innovation. But do we need a rooted phone in orger to port it in my Xperia Z Ultra? How do I install it? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

lucassh

Jun 1, 2013
aplicación con riskware

Hello Friends I Ported Xperia Z1 SOMC App Motiongraph for Xperia™ For All Sony Xperia & Other Android Phones Running JellyBean,KitKat I Hope Everyone Like & Enjoy It.
attachment.php

Features
Motiongraph for Xperia™ is a smartphone application that creates unusual images in which part of the image moves like a video.
Amaze your friends with these unique images that are limited only by your imagination.
Motiongraph for Xperia™ allows you to create your image in three simple and intuitive steps:
1. Shoot: Tap a button to record a video about 2 seconds in length.
2. Edit : Swipe across the screen to define the areas that you want it to move or not to move.
3. Save : Tap a button again to save your work, and you're done!
Editing features to fine-tune your image.
Motiongraph for Xperia™ has a range of features to enhance your control of image and to improve picture quality:
-Adjust camera settings such as focus, white balance, and exposure.
-Reduce jitter taken from moving camera by Sony's image stabilization technology.
-Specify the start point (In point) and end point (Out point) for the moving part of the image.
-Adjust playback speed and control the smoothness of playback.

Download Link Is On 2nd Post
Screenshots On 3rd Post

Cheers ;) U Can Post Screenshots Too & I'll Add To This Thread
If U Like My Work Dont Forgot To Press Thanks Button

XDA:DevDB Information
[APP][PORT][JB/KK]Xperia Z1 Motiongraph for Xperia™, a App for the Sony Xperia M

Contributors
xperiaz2

Version Information
Current Stable Version: Final
Stable Release Date: 2013-12-21

Created 2013-12-21
Last Updated 2013-12-21

Perdón quiero descargar la aplicación y el lookout me informa que tiene un riskware podrían informarme si es seguro o no?gracias

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Friends I Ported Xperia Z1 SOMC App Motiongraph for Xperia™ For All Sony Xperia & Other Android Phones Running JellyBean,KitKat I Hope Everyone Like & Enjoy It.
    attachment.php

Features
    Motiongraph for Xperia™ is a smartphone application that creates unusual images in which part of the image moves like a video.
    Amaze your friends with these unique images that are limited only by your imagination.
    Motiongraph for Xperia™ allows you to create your image in three simple and intuitive steps:
    1. Shoot: Tap a button to record a video about 2 seconds in length.
    2. Edit : Swipe across the screen to define the areas that you want it to move or not to move.
    3. Save : Tap a button again to save your work, and you're done!
    Editing features to fine-tune your image.
    Motiongraph for Xperia™ has a range of features to enhance your control of image and to improve picture quality:
    -Adjust camera settings such as focus, white balance, and exposure.
    -Reduce jitter taken from moving camera by Sony's image stabilization technology.
    -Specify the start point (In point) and end point (Out point) for the moving part of the image.
    -Adjust playback speed and control the smoothness of playback.

Download Link Is On 2nd Post
    Screenshots On 3rd Post

Cheers ;) U Can Post Screenshots Too & I'll Add To This Thread
    If U Like My Work Dont Forgot To Press Thanks Button

XDA:DevDB Information
    [APP][PORT][JB/KK]Xperia Z1 Motiongraph for Xperia™, a App for the Sony Xperia M

Contributors
    xperiaz2

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Final
    Stable Release Date: 2013-12-21

Created 2013-12-21
    Last Updated 2013-12-21
    Here U Can Download Motiongraph for Xperia™
    Yes

Is it possible to port the whole camera app?

Yes Porting Whole Camera In Progress Successfully Ported AR Effect,Social Live Addon & SemcCameraUi.apk Release Soon After Port Timeshift Burst,Infoeye etc.;) :good:
    Work on s2
    Pls port more apps from other devices
    Thanks