1. Use RAM Manager pro or Xtreme booster app... and set the profile as you need, this app will keep more free ram.
2. Also if your ROM supports swapping you can use swapper.
3. Use light weight launchers which do not eat up too much RAM(don't use 3d launchers).
4. Use Gemini task killer widget.
5. Remove or disable uncessary system apps that keep running (eg if you don't want maps you can disable it and enable it when you want)
6. Try not to use mire apps which will be running always.
Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|