Post Reply Email Thread
I am trying to figure out how to clear the app data settings for the stock clipboard app.

I use Netmemo for voice memos. I love it. But I accidentally changed the default action for a voice memo to go to the "clipboard", rather than "email". I've cleared the Netmemo app data a few times, even deleted and reinstalled the app. The problem persists. The Netmemo help desk tells me that the only way to fix the problem is to clear the settings for the clipboard app. The tell me the clipboard app "owns" the Netmemo event.

I don't have any idea how to do that. I don't know the "name" of the clip board app to even clear the settings from.

I even downloaded a new clipboard app. It does the same thing.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
George
4th June 2013, 05:44 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,376

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowrer98

I am trying to figure out how to clear the app data settings for the stock clipboard app.

I use Netmemo for voice memos. I love it. But I accidentally changed the default action for a voice memo to go to the "clipboard", rather than "email". I've cleared the Netmemo app data a few times, even deleted and reinstalled the app. The problem persists. The Netmemo help desk tells me that the only way to fix the problem is to clear the settings for the clipboard app. The tell me the clipboard app "owns" the Netmemo event.

I don't have any idea how to do that. I don't know the "name" of the clip board app to even clear the settings from.

I even downloaded a new clipboard app. It does the same thing.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
George

Only way that worked for me was to install Andmade Share, use it once, then uninstall and my clipboard default was cleared

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...madesoft.share
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
question

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)