[APP][QVGA][23Sep09]Manila 2D v2.0 build 19191432 from HTC Mega + Other Cabs

Search This thread

chihliouma

Feb 3, 2008
Hi there, can anybody advice what's the feature/ function upgrade/ improvement of this M2D 2.0 version compared with 1.0 ? Thanks.

pudil

Aug 5, 2008
Modded version works well on Polaris/Cruise with cooked ROM (3LIT3); but the themes from 1.2 cant be used because looks weird (the clocks are shifted, and bottom bar has cripled graphics)

emrause

Sep 2, 2008
Tehran
Modded version works well on Polaris/Cruise with cooked ROM (3LIT3); but the themes from 1.2 cant be used because looks weird (the clocks are shifted, and bottom bar has cripled graphics)

and vice versa... the new Theme can not be used with 1.2 because of the same reasons.

HTC-Mega version (first post) installed on Polaris with 3LIT3 VIII full WWE and works without any problem... the 4 columns program launcher is working also without problem.

New Theme on original 1.2 version has digital clock and icon on press tab problem!

m2DCv2_01.jpg

m2DCv2_02.jpg

Last edited:

Whosdaman

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 9, 2008
Gainesville, Florida
LMAO....wow you left out so much it's crazy

I might as well open a new thread and post a cab for everything you need to make m2d run smoothly and fully

Whosdaman

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 9, 2008
Gainesville, Florida
Do yall want me to start a new thread and get this fixed for yall...I have it running perfectly right now, all it takes is a few cabs made and some uploading and your good to go ;)

whitealien

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2008
Paris
Updated first post ...

hey it is not working in my elfin can u tell me why i m having onyx rom beta 46
Try patched version

LMAO....wow you left out so much it's crazy

I might as well open a new thread and post a cab for everything you need to make m2d run smoothly and fully
Man, I'm doing this in my free time and with my free will, I even don't ask for donations.
Originally Da_g posted Mega packages for cookers so they can cook in new Roms. I just made a quick cab so anyone can benefit and try out before your favorite cookers will release new Roms. Making cabs still takes some time so I'll add other Mega cabs later

It is released as is, so it may or may not work on your device

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looky what I Found! HTC 2DManila 2.0.19191432.04.Patched for 6.1

Hey all. I was looking through an old thumb drive looking for s2u2 stuff and you'll never guess what I found......WWWAAAAAIIIT foooor it...........
    HTC 2DManila 2.0.19191432.04.Patched for 6.1.
    I was trolling the web at my local campus library one day and arbitrarily saving things I MIGHT try on my NEW Mogul "In The FUTURE". Well, wouldn't ya know it.
    One of the things I happened to collect on my little keychain drive was the VERY Patched m2d for 6.1 that I've been searching all over the globe so veeeery hard to find. :) I've since, flashed ALee's 6.5 on the ole Mogul and have been setting it up/customizing it for the past week. lol I may go back to 6.1, who knows. But I'm kinda enjoyin transparent task/softkey bars and glass flip clocks and such. lol Any way, If any one ELSE has been on a Holy Grail QUEST for this damned file like I have, I've posted it for ya HERE. If ya dl it please Just HIT the THANKS button.
    cause believe me, I DOUBT you'll find it any where ELSE upon planet Earth anymore. lol (plus I tossed in a coupla extra goodies with it too. enjoy.)
    And Please, before installing, READ the READ ME file. Gracias. Thanks to WhiteAlien who I originally got this from via the link on this Very site several years ago. lol Also, thx to silymore who I think provided said patched manila in the first place. Also conflipper and Of course Da G for making this ALL possible, to begin with. Peace. - The Jackal
    And i have this registry entries to start notificationmanager service
    Code:
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\BootLauncher\Services\NOTIFICATIONMANAGER]
    "Module"="\\Windows\\NotificationManager.dll"
    "Prefix"="NTF"
    "Index"=dword:00000000
    "Info"=dword:00000000
    "Order"=dword:00000000

Good luck in experiments

Can you explain how to do the same with HTCMenu?
    I know. Somebody is claiming ownership to DMCA of these cabs and mediafire meanwhile shut down my links.
    I know. Somebody is claiming ownership to DMCA of these cabs and mediafire meanwhile shut down my links.
    I don't like to swear, and hardly ever do, but that same Freakin' person did the same thing to one of my YouTube Videos. One I Personally recorded! I think they are just trying to wreak havoc, or are trying to advertise their company name or something. It's frustrating, because there's not a lot you can do after it's been pulled. IDIOTS!

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

I just verified this link still works. Grab it quick!

http://www.4shared.com/file/UCY85DEC/HTC_2DManila_201919143204WAlie.html
    Nice find thejackalsmark. I re-added some links to files I could find, but unfortunately I couldn't find much from version 1919, have only files from previous Manila version. I'll check more hard drives, maybe somewhere ....