Slim-vibrantmtd-4.4.4.build.6.6 install problem?

Search This thread

Typer2009

Sep 17, 2012
hi,

My Vibrant t959 is on Slim 4.2.2 built 6 and I want to install the new version Slim-vibrantmtd-4.4.4.build.6.6-WEEKLY-5713.zip

but I have a installation error in CWM for this upgrade.... :(

screen of the CWM installation error here:

dropbox.com/s/dixyt4uppnvrhfi/2014-08-02%2008.12.48.jpg

you have an idea of my installation problem?

thank you for your help!

dzee206

Oct 5, 2011
Seattle
hi,

My Vibrant t959 is on Slim 4.2.2 built 6 and I want to install the new version Slim-vibrantmtd-4.4.4.build.6.6-WEEKLY-5713.zip

thank you for your help!

first flash a kikat kernel any one will do, once flashed while in same recovery session reboot recovery. now that your in the new recovery flash that rom and it should go through wit out any hiccups. of course proper wiping is always a must. let me know if you need some more help.

Reactions: Typer2009

dzee206

Oct 5, 2011
Seattle
ok thank's!

what is the best kikat kernel for a Vibrant and SlimKat?

honestly i cant really say what kernel i think is best, what works for me may not work for you. if i had to choose I'd recommend semaphore, neat, and neo kernel. before i forget semaphore and neo are out dated but they still work great as for neat its the most up to date between the three.

Babloo1989

Sep 2, 2014
Hyderabad
semaphore

ok! finally I installed C-RoM 7.1 & Neo - Kernel CMA TWRP 23.04 ;)

thank's

dude try semaphore kk3.4.3 its freakin awesome.... I'm on slimkat 7.6 have some issues lags on incoming call..... remaining everything is smooth n fine..... go for that 6.6 buikd its a stable 1... heard slimkat is going to be updated within 3 days for vibrant hope it happens to b a stable 1

raddatt

Jul 28, 2013
Houston, TX
I'm on Neat because it provides 417mb Ram. I believe that's the only kernel that provides that much ram, is that right? I need as much ram as I can get lol

Sent from my ye olde Vibrant using ugly ass XDA app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ok thank's!

what is the best kikat kernel for a Vibrant and SlimKat?

honestly i cant really say what kernel i think is best, what works for me may not work for you. if i had to choose I'd recommend semaphore, neat, and neo kernel. before i forget semaphore and neo are out dated but they still work great as for neat its the most up to date between the three.
    hi,

thank you for your help!

first flash a kikat kernel any one will do, once flashed while in same recovery session reboot recovery. now that your in the new recovery flash that rom and it should go through wit out any hiccups. of course proper wiping is always a must. let me know if you need some more help.