Cyanogen CRT Animation Mod + Custom notification bar text

Search This thread

ghostlypickel

Jan 6, 2010
I enabled the CRT animation for Cyanogen Mod. The framework also includes an eri.xml edit that changes the Carrier name to Cyanogen Mod in the notifications pull down, and lockscreen.

The xml edit changes the T-CDMA 64 to "Cyanogen Mod" if you want me to change it for you specifically ask me. All I did was edit the eri.xml in the xml folder of framework-res.apk.

I found out how to extend the character limit to 16. Thank you dewguzzler for the help with apktool.

Download:

Download flashable .zip

device.png

PimpShit420

Apr 1, 2010
Dallas
There is an app. By conap called ccname or something in the incredible section that you can change the carrier label with, works in all aosp rons

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

Sonic_44

Sep 30, 2010
Austin, TX
Since this changes the Carrier text in the drop down, does anyone know of a way to get rid of the "Searching For Service" text since the pioneer isn't activated?

danduv

Sep 2, 2007
Is anyone able to get this to install on newest nightlies?

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA App

broken42

Nov 7, 2010
West Lafayette, IN
There is no need to, everything this fixed has been officially fixed as of nightly 7. Literally the only thing this will do is either A.) Break something and cause a mess or B.) Nothing other than change the pulldown title.

danduv

Sep 2, 2007
Asked before it was all fixed. On newest nightly now. Problem solved.

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I enabled the CRT animation for Cyanogen Mod. The framework also includes an eri.xml edit that changes the Carrier name to Cyanogen Mod in the notifications pull down, and lockscreen.

The xml edit changes the T-CDMA 64 to "Cyanogen Mod" if you want me to change it for you specifically ask me. All I did was edit the eri.xml in the xml folder of framework-res.apk.

I found out how to extend the character limit to 16. Thank you dewguzzler for the help with apktool.

Download:

Download flashable .zip

device.png