[ROM] 5.07.651.1 (Closed) tread moved to MBQ Sniper.

Search This thread

blaz1nr

May 8, 2012
The Dark Side
This will be a continuation of the FirePower Roms. New Roms have been thoroughly checked and completely reworked.Faster,Better,Slimmer and more reliable. Both Roms include faster scrolling speed,faster app response and withdraw. Much faster overall experience. Lots of bloat removed that was left in.
Some Major Magic work done all around,for a noticeable improvement. All Roms may be used as a base by anyone,feel free to dig in. Make sure you {link} back here,in your tread.Give the Rom base some props.

SS_Ultra-------Sense 1.0---------READ ME------------------READ ME-------------------
NS_Ultra v2 -------No Sense[Sense components [completely] removed. Anything you need that's sense type can be downloaded from the Market. when setting up NS keep clicking next,when phone boots enable go keyboard,search key or text box will bring up go keyboard setup. then set up market,email ect. It might be a small pain but well worth it.

1.Download to Sd
2.(WIPE) everything (3x) recommended.
3.Flash rom
4.Flash Dta2sd (Optional)
5.Reboot and Enjoy.

[Warning:Once you have downloaded this Rom to your device,XDA or myself are not responsible if you damage,brick or otherwise destroy your phone.]

.............................SS_Ultra/NS_Ultra.....................................
DeOdexed/Zipaligned
Bash, Nano & sysro/sysrw
Busy Box & run-parts
A2sd enabled
Init'd / EPSN
Screenshot enabled
Stock kernel with Wireless N enabled
4in1 reboot via custom app
MIUI Style Battery Bar
Customizable Quick Settings via custom app
NEW 3g/4g/Wifi hacks
Optimized all apk's
Dalvik bumped to 48m
Over 300mb on clean install
Beat's Audio
Sony Bravia/Xloud
Rendered GPU
All New Build.prop/Init'd Tweaks
Qualcomm Tweaks
Ram Tweaks
Sprint Connection Optimizer
Status Bar Transparencies
Too much more to really list.

Thanks to Captain_Throwback for the original base.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----known issue-----SS_Ultra/NS_Ultra-----
You tell me.

Download SS_Ultra----> http://d-h.st/R6P MD5 Sum: db440e68d9e93e6ab7cb4cc9377afcc7

Download NS_Ultra v2 ----> http://d-h.st/sEt MD5 Sum: d997045ab5b2870b0d340ae4ed73a831

(Get more space and speed)
Dta2sd------> http://d-h.st/h5n MD5 Sum: 51d3aec8bca833aae85a0a75946ae7e9

Got an HTC inspire? Want a Ultra version? Link to Ultra versions for Inspire 4g--------> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1746038

Attachments

• 2012-06-19_08-03-43.jpg
    2012-06-19_08-03-43.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 5,993
Last edited:

drlzanej

Feb 23, 2011
Thanks man, lovin the find that captain found. Gonna flash this today and check it out. Appreciat ya man. Later :cool:

EDIT: Flashing now, Already know this ROMs gonna be the next hot ticket. Thanks again ,,,

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Last edited:

Diablo67

Tommy,s extended quick settings zip does work on this ,also miui battery bar I now have working. Only problem is a pop up box with 0-9 appears every now and then in a clear box. When I get this ironed out I'll have them included. Once I learn how to port, I'll have a way better version to put out. If someone has a good guide please pm me a link.
Here you go http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1222746 ,its all trial and error,not everything in this guide works as posted,you just have to play with it.

Reactions: blaz1nr

blaz1nr

May 8, 2012
The Dark Side
Ive got extended quick setting fully working just need to iron out this low memory/low on space warnings in the quick settings boxes. Stay tuned ill have it out soon.If you know what i need to correct please let me know
Edit.. still getting odd popup with 0-9.back to it again.

Attachments

• 2012-05-27_12-37-18.jpg
    2012-05-27_12-37-18.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 5,065
  • 2012-05-27_12-45-33.jpg
    2012-05-27_12-45-33.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 4,862
Last edited:

drlzanej

Feb 23, 2011
were you getting the low mem warnings before you added the quick settings, Never got any warnings myself,,,

blaz1nr

May 8, 2012
The Dark Side
nope just when i flash quick settings everything works just inside the auto rotation/wi-fi/mobile network boxes theres (low on space) and (phone storage space is getting low) which is not true. im going to start all over i guess.also i cant rid the0-9 popup box,which i think is related to the text popup apk i put in the rom. This was my first ever port attempt but ill get it working.

Last edited:

drlzanej

Feb 23, 2011
You have a pretty awesome base to work with and your doing a great job so far, Keep at it. Im really digin it so far. Theres a few things id like to see for this rom, but before i say anything, id rather see what you come up with. Thanks again for your efforts man it is greatly appreciated by all. Later:cool:

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
You have a pretty awesome base to work with and your doing a great job so far, Keep at it. Im really digin it so far. Theres a few things id like to see for this rom, but before i say anything, id rather see what you come up with. Thanks again for your efforts man it is greatly appreciated by all. Later:cool:
Agreed. Good work! It's nice to see some of the mods from previous versions working on the new base. The text being wrong in the Quick Settings issue is going to be hex edit in SystemUI.apk, I believe. outerdepth had a similar issue when porting the Express. He might be able to help.

Reactions: blaz1nr

drlzanej

Feb 23, 2011
Ive been bangin away on this rom all day and i mean all day non stop. From flashing at 97% till now its been 6 1/2 hours non stop. Different mods,, stock kernel, different other kernels constant reboots, about 35 mms about 20 sms a couple hours web surfing,just playin with it non stop and im still at 47% battery. battery life is off the chart This rom just keeps getting better and better and its not even a day old yet. Im going to hang with the new freedom universal kernel for a day and then check the lionfish 1.8 universal for a day and see which ones the best...

drlzanej

Feb 23, 2011
Just a bump really, but i might as well say something philosophical. " With time patience and diligence come greater acheivements "
Dont remember who said it but it does sounc cool, does'nt it ? Later :cool:

drlzanej

Feb 23, 2011
Hey bro, you have all the time in the world. Use it. We'd rather wait for something great than settle now for something so so. Im still running your initial DeOdexed and lovin it man so really, no hurry, Later

PS, The new Freedom universal kernel is just plain badass with this rom,,Just throwuin that out there Thanks again

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
Hey bro, you have all the time in the world. Use it. We'd rather wait for something great than settle now for something so so. Im still running your initial DeOdexed and lovin it man so really, no hurry, Later

PS, The new Freedom universal kernel is just plain badass with this rom,,Just throwuin that out there Thanks again
Does that kernel affect your ability to use USB to PC, or affect the orientation of the front-facing camera in Google Video Chat?

Reactions: drlzanej

drlzanej

Feb 23, 2011
Does that kernel affect your ability to use USB to PC, or affect the orientation of the front-facing camera in Google Video Chat?

USB to PC works fine, but front facing camera is upside down with the god mode, let me ck the universal and ill get back to you. lol, Didnt even ck the front camera till you mentioned it
EDIT: God mode is upsidedown as well
Ive already tried the lionfish 1.8 universal with almost the same performance and battery life (off the grid dude) as freedom and front facing camera is upside right. hope this helps somewhat,,,Later:cool:

Last edited:

drlzanej

Feb 23, 2011
I'm on universal and ffc IS also flipped

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

try the Less- Lionfish-1.8-bright UNIVERSAL, youll get about the same performance and battery and your ffc will be right
Also try Papa Smurfs Smurfed out script, You wont regret it works great with this rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This will be a continuation of the FirePower Roms. New Roms have been thoroughly checked and completely reworked.Faster,Better,Slimmer and more reliable. Both Roms include faster scrolling speed,faster app response and withdraw. Much faster overall experience. Lots of bloat removed that was left in.
    Some Major Magic work done all around,for a noticeable improvement. All Roms may be used as a base by anyone,feel free to dig in. Make sure you {link} back here,in your tread.Give the Rom base some props.

SS_Ultra-------Sense 1.0---------READ ME------------------READ ME-------------------
    NS_Ultra v2 -------No Sense[Sense components [completely] removed. Anything you need that's sense type can be downloaded from the Market. when setting up NS keep clicking next,when phone boots enable go keyboard,search key or text box will bring up go keyboard setup. then set up market,email ect. It might be a small pain but well worth it.

1.Download to Sd
    2.(WIPE) everything (3x) recommended.
    3.Flash rom
    4.Flash Dta2sd (Optional)
    5.Reboot and Enjoy.

[Warning:Once you have downloaded this Rom to your device,XDA or myself are not responsible if you damage,brick or otherwise destroy your phone.]

.............................SS_Ultra/NS_Ultra.....................................
    DeOdexed/Zipaligned
    Bash, Nano & sysro/sysrw
    Busy Box & run-parts
    A2sd enabled
    Init'd / EPSN
    Screenshot enabled
    Stock kernel with Wireless N enabled
    4in1 reboot via custom app
    MIUI Style Battery Bar
    Customizable Quick Settings via custom app
    NEW 3g/4g/Wifi hacks
    Optimized all apk's
    Dalvik bumped to 48m
    Over 300mb on clean install
    Beat's Audio
    Sony Bravia/Xloud
    Rendered GPU
    All New Build.prop/Init'd Tweaks
    Qualcomm Tweaks
    Ram Tweaks
    Sprint Connection Optimizer
    Status Bar Transparencies
    Too much more to really list.

Thanks to Captain_Throwback for the original base.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----known issue-----SS_Ultra/NS_Ultra-----
    You tell me.

Download SS_Ultra----> http://d-h.st/R6P MD5 Sum: db440e68d9e93e6ab7cb4cc9377afcc7

Download NS_Ultra v2 ----> http://d-h.st/sEt MD5 Sum: d997045ab5b2870b0d340ae4ed73a831

(Get more space and speed)
    Dta2sd------> http://d-h.st/h5n MD5 Sum: 51d3aec8bca833aae85a0a75946ae7e9

Got an HTC inspire? Want a Ultra version? Link to Ultra versions for Inspire 4g--------> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1746038
    PART2
    Ok so now I'm gonna give you a bunch of info that will speed up your learning of what to do.
    Since this is a sense rom, When you decompile SystemUi.apk it needs dependencies.These are the two apk's you got from system/frameworks.Learn how to use apk tool there's guides everywhere when its time to add dependencies you need to use both of these commands in cmd. apktool if framework-res.apk,apktool if com.htc.resources.apk, i cant stress enough that you first learn building apk's and how to use apk tools. once you know how apk tools works the commands earlier will make sense.Learn how to push your new apk to your phone with sdk.
    A system app cannot just be dropped in the system. Unless your rom zip is open and your building it. Here come's the good stuff, when your trying to do something like move you clock to the center of the status bar.What you can do is decompile the apk's from earlier out of a rom that has a feature you like.Open it and find what files you need, copy them to your desk top. Now find the same files you need to change in your rom and look through them to see whats different in yours that you need to change(Notepad ++ is used for this/also M10 editor). 7zip will be your best friend from here on out.In 7zip all you need to do is click open archive. now you can add or remove anything you want,when your done just close it.This works for every zip file.UOT kitchen can be used to do a small amount of theme work.
    Build.prop work is done the same way using notepad++. Say you built your own rom,but your not sure how to get your rom name or add 3g/4g/wifi tweaks or hardware acceleration or what ever.There's a lot that can be done in a build.prop that will do some major magic.you could compare mine to yours and see whats different and make changes.Use common sense here.Don't just go changing things if you don't know what it is first. That's it all you need to know right there to get you started. Now all you have to do is search around for whatever it is you want to do. locate the things you need to change and your on your way.
    Although basically I've given you everything you need to get you stared.Not everything can done by simply changing lines of code in one spot some things have files located in multiple location that will need to be edited so...RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH.Remember don't be a **** and steal someone's thunder,just so you can say you built a rom. Give props and ask the other dev's if you want you use something they worked hard making.
    Ok im glad everything is going well. First off on the 5.29.12 release i did not add /n to build.prop,it does have support i just didnt add the /n identifier. the 5/29 release was to make sure people liked what i was doing,so it's not perfect.All widgets,build.prop,apk's,tweaks and everything else was fixed in the beta. Please remember, I just taught myself how to do all this stuff.I have asked tommy and a few others for some help,these guys are busy and have given me a little advice.Being im a dev noob most people are hesitant to help me,which is fine. After i get the test rom out to everyone else.Im gonna give myself a week or two of self imposed android boot camp. I have a lot to learn still,and refuse to put out a sub-pare product.I will not refuse any advice or help from anyone,so if you got something just let me know.Thanks again for your support and patience. Oh yeah in the test,Ive tweaked the F@#$ out of this thing,so adding addition might break something.
    Just flashed the update about an hour ago, Great start blaze. Keep hammerin away at it bro. Good things are bound to be fourth coming. Remember bro Take your time...F#@& em man, Let em wait. Theyll be glad they did...Later bro:cool:

Thanks man. I just built a insane build prop. wifi/3g/4g speed tweaks. You guys are gonna love this.
    Testers go to system/customize/resource. Remove the boot animation.zip. I forgot I stored an extra in there,and forgot to take it out. Do not try to use this,its for my iconia. It will not effect anything if you don't.I just realized I left in,when I went to add it to my tab. Must have root access in es to delete.