Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Curarpikt

Sep 1, 2010
The rom is very very very beautiful!!!
but is there any chance that we can get a daf version for Tmous users?
Thanks

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
Looks awesome... How is the speed and battery drain? Can we use it for daily use?

My wife uses it everyday so I guess you guys manage too. Lool

This is for both TMOUS and EU. It as been tested on both.
Battery is good build as plenty tweaks and its very close too my Desire HD roms.
Speed is good and its smoth Quadrant around 1500.

And no i did not use this piece of code

#!/system/bin/sh
/system/bin/rm -r /data/data/com.aurorasoftworks.quadrant.ui.standard
/system/bin/mkdir /data/data/com.aurorasoftworks.quadrant.ui.standard
/system/bin/rm -r /data/data/com.aurorasoftworks.quadrant.ui.advanced
/system/bin/mkdir /data/data/com.aurorasoftworks.quadrant.ui.advanced
/system/bin/mount -t tmpfs / /data/data/com.aurorasoftworks.quadrant.ui.advanced
/system/bin/mount -t tmpfs / /data/data/com.aurorasoftworks.quadrant.ui.standard

too fake Quadrant scores or we be getting 2000 lool

Last edited:

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
@sergio76 are you going to release new builds for the SD versions also?

No i will not from now on it will be only on nand. Sorry

I also provide my builds on for CWM so you guys can mess with it if you like i dont mind. We here too share so this way its easyer for everyone. Since i dont see why people keep making system.img and system.ext roms since we have NAND and CWM on HD2. Back in android threads every things is this way we build we share and everyone is happy :D.

louiesinson05

Jul 12, 2010
Lake Jackson, TX.
Hi Sergio. First of all, thanks for the works that you have done for only you gave me the most stable build with SD android for HD2. I dont know if I am rude or impatient to ask you this but can you make a guide to of how to install this build. This is going to be my first time installing a NAND build and I am not sure how similar this is going to be compare to SD build. Or a link of how to install would be fine. I am very sorry for the inconvenient and you dont have to do this. Thanks.

milton007

Feb 11, 2010
Baltimore,Md.USA
No i will not from now on it will be only on nand. Sorry

I also provide my builds on for CWM so you guys can mess with it if you like i dont mind. We here too share so this way its easyer for everyone. Since i dont see why people keep making system.img and system.ext roms since we have NAND and CWM on HD2. Back in android threads every things is this way we build we share and everyone is happy :D.

If anyone looking at this thread is not familiar with this team's work , YOU GOTTA check out SERGIOS links! Ive been waiting for this for about a month and even attemted to convert his SD build to NAND but im too dumb!LoL-So sergio,CCity and the whole team--Thanks in advance for this bc i know it'll be a real gem...and VERY pleasing on the eyes!Cant wait!

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
Hi Sergio. First of all, thanks for the works that you have done for only you gave me the most stable build with SD android for HD2. I dont know if I am rude or impatient to ask you this but can you make a guide to of how to install this build. This is going to be my first time installing a NAND build and I am not sure how similar this is going to be compare to SD build. Or a link of how to install would be fine. I am very sorry for the inconvenient and you dont have to do this. Thanks.

Insinde the the RAR File there is a step by step guide that i made if you follow it you cant make mistakes.

Reactions: louiesinson05

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
is it support EXT2/3? or i should to make EXT4...
and tanx for this great work...
waiting 4 download link,i will refresh the page every 5 min!!

Instructions will be inside RAR file reade the TXT file and follow it and you want be getting any problems.

But you will be using ext3 the CWM defaut partition.

So guys Get a coffe go smoke.
Once you comeback get you SD cards Data Backup.
So once you got the build you not be losing time with that, build is ready to start download in 20Min.

Read 1st page on Thread and 4th cause there is valuable INFO there.

Reactions: mat226

PlayStation

Jul 22, 2008
Does this rom support htc ereader?

File refusing to download :eek:

Edit>>>>>> Now downloading...... :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [20 FEB][MAG] HD2 CoreDroid GB 2.3.5 V3.7 & Froyo 1.8 [SENSE 3.5][FAST|SMOOTH]ONLINE!

MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    Downloads

MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Read read read read read!!!!!!!!!