FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] SGH-I747 Vanilla RootBox [04/08][v4.2][DEVELOPMENT THREAD]

4,421 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,951

By bajee11, Retired Recognized Developer on 5th January 2013, 05:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th March 2013, 07:31 PM |#881  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,409

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adizzzle

Thanks though I'm not the original creator, just added the Root box text and edited the crap right out of them with filters and layers.

Ill attempt to recreate the changes I made and send it to ya. :beer:

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Interestingly enough the second image was a pic of Philadelphia, coincidentally where you live.
Fancy stuff.

i didnt even notice, lol. def want it now!
The Following User Says Thank You to mbc663 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mbc663 Ad-Free
27th March 2013, 09:03 PM |#882  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] SGH-I747 Vanilla RootBox [12/03][v3.9.1][DEVELOPMENT THR
Just a question, is it possible to make a version which links to ktweaker in the settings rather than performance control? I think a lot of people would appreciate it.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.
27th March 2013, 09:12 PM |#883  
Flag Honolulu, HI
Thanks Meter: 175

More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] SGH-I747 Vanilla RootBox [12/03][v3.9.1][DEVELOPMENT THR
Quote:
Originally Posted by luc.highwalker

Just a question, is it possible to make a version which links to ktweaker in the settings rather than performance control? I think a lot of people would appreciate it.

Huh? Kt kernel does not even come with this rom so how can a version be made with ktweaker in settings?

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
27th March 2013, 09:20 PM |#884  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:

If you flash the latest KT kernal, you will get that app.
Here is the link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1756776
and choose your version.

Do not Do it if you have no idea what it is. I take no responsibility
27th March 2013, 09:44 PM |#885  

More
Not what I meant. I meant if it's possible to make a version, alongside the regular one. Specifically for the people that run kt kernel. Which I imagine is quite a handful. Where in the settings, instead of performance control, it's ktweaker. I already have kt kernel installed. But I hate having performance control just sit in my settings being completely useless, and having to get to ktweaker from my app drawer instead of directly from the settings.

27th March 2013, 10:00 PM |#886  
Flag Honolulu, HI
Thanks Meter: 175

More
Quote:

Not what I meant. I meant if it's possible to make a version, alongside the regular one. Specifically for the people that run kt kernel. Which I imagine is quite a handful. Where in the settings, instead of performance control, it's ktweaker. I already have kt kernel installed. But I hate having performance control just sit in my settings being completely useless, and having to get to ktweaker from my app drawer instead of directly from the settings.

You want the dev to go through the trouble of having to release another version of his rom just so you can change your 3rd party kernel settings by opening settings instead of opening an app?

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
28th March 2013, 12:10 AM |#887  

More
It was just a simple request. If it's too much of a hassle it's no biggie... Like damn, sorry I stepped on your foot. Anyway, I didn't think it would be much of an issue. I could be wrong but I thought if was a simple intent to open an app, tucked away in the code somewhere.

28th March 2013, 03:07 AM |#888  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 525

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

It was just a simple request. If it's too much of a hassle it's no biggie... Like damn, sorry I stepped on your foot. Anyway, I didn't think it would be much of an issue. I could be wrong but I thought if was a simple intent to open an app, tucked away in the code somewhere.

It is a hassle
28th March 2013, 09:18 PM |#889  
Flag Holley, NY
Thanks Meter: 246

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XblackdemonX

It is a hassle

And a biggie
The Following User Says Thank You to peneoark For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift peneoark Ad-Free
28th March 2013, 10:06 PM |#890  
Flag Tulsa
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Gotta "Me too!" on this one. Just flashed "Vanilla RootBox AT&T Galaxy S3 I747 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Custom Firmware" and all went well. Really miss the speed dial. It may be in there, I'm just not finding it.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
At first I thought "No, I'm not going to like this ROM..." but after about an hour, it really grew on me! There's very little you CAN'T custimize to your liking (except maybe speed dialing! ). Other than that, probably one of the best if not THEE best ROM's for the AT&T Galaxy S3.
30th March 2013, 06:14 PM |#891  
Flag Long Beach, CA
Thanks Meter: 271

Donate to Me
More
how come my google maps keeps freezing/quitting whenever i try to use it? im using the stable edition of this rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)