Liberated Chinese Traditional SnapVue Backup

Search This thread

saiweb

Oct 25, 2006
Chesterfield, MO
Here is liberated Chinese Traditional SnapVue, http://www.zshare.net/download/177435127433672d/

Please use this for your ROM Cooking to help localization. This is backup of my system.
Thanks to cmonex for her help in reconstructing NBH file. She is amazing.
Thanks to thaihugo for WWE 1.22. I used to extract the OS.nb file.
Thanks to pof for the thread, how to dump HTC Shift ROM.
Thanks to all who answered my questions regarding this.
I am planning to install thaihugo 1.22, because I cannot read chinese and move to WWE.
I am learning cooking, please let me know how could i help. I have few cycles available for the next couple of weeks.
Thanks
Ram

thaihugo

Oct 22, 2005
Thanks for your help

Right now, my two subjects are phone and video (d3d mainly). If you want to help, please try to make this work on my rom, or to provide the necessary folders from SYS to adapt to any rom. Make sure you post your progress so we can stay in sync:)

saiweb

Oct 25, 2006
Chesterfield, MO
Will do.

thaihugo
definately. If I could get phone and d3d on this, i could retire hermes, that I am using for my official calls and keep dell lattitude 620 home while travelling. I will try to work on those and update the progress.
Thanks
Ram

Last edited:

szjohnwong

Jul 1, 2007
thanks a lot for your ROM, I flashed the new ROM without backing up the original ROM, otherwise, I will have problem if my shift needed to take back for service.

hkesunny

Mar 7, 2007
Hi Saiweb,

I'd flash your rom without backup mine original rom. After completed, it said flash is successfully but the Snapvue side goes dark.

How can I recover it?

Many Thanks1

saiweb

Oct 25, 2006
Chesterfield, MO
Try this.

Hi Saiweb,

I'd flash your rom without backup mine original rom. After completed, it said flash is successfully but the Snapvue side goes dark.

How can I recover it?

Many Thanks1

Hi Sunny
I am able to flash it back to CHT frofile uploaded, but anyway this time I followed thaihugo mentioned style to extract, try this and let me know. This doesn't have GPS though. ruu_signed.cht.nbh - 57.22MB
Thanks
Ram

Last edited:

hkesunny

Mar 7, 2007
Hi Sunny
I am able to flash it back to CHT frofile uploaded, but anyway this time I followed thaihugo mentioned style to extract, try this and let me know. This doesn't have GPS though. ruu_signed.cht.nbh - 57.22MB
Thanks
Ram

Dear Ram,

Thanks again for your kindness and great work! Just restored your NBH using CustomRUU. Everything looks fine and I got back the Chinese Snapvue. Could you do me a favor use Thaihugo mentioned style to re-build the Rom with the GPS?

Your kindness is much much appreciated!

Sunny

thaihugo

Oct 22, 2005
Gps is there if you copy OEMdrivers folder from my source. The gpstool, used to check the gps, is not here if you don't copy the content of the OEM folder. But you can try google maps to see if it get a fix.

saiweb

Oct 25, 2006
Chesterfield, MO
Cool.

Dear Ram,

Thanks again for your kindness and great work! Just restored your NBH using CustomRUU. Everything looks fine and I got back the Chinese Snapvue. Could you do me a favor use Thaihugo mentioned style to re-build the Rom with the GPS?

Your kindness is much much appreciated!

Sunny
Sunny
Glad to know that it worked for you. Definately, will add GPS to that and upload it again.
Thanks
Ram

thaihugo

Oct 22, 2005
For the phone, I couldn't find any DLL that can connect. It's either a radio problem, or the RIL.Dll and rilphone.dll that must be found. Using the one from kaiser doesn't help, as it complains about sim door not locked.

So far, I cannot go further, but maybe the rights DLL's can make if work. That's also why I'm posting the kitchen, and hope to discuss about this in the thread.

saiweb

Oct 25, 2006
Chesterfield, MO
For the phone, I couldn't find any DLL that can connect. It's either a radio problem, or the RIL.Dll and rilphone.dll that must be found. Using the one from kaiser doesn't help, as it complains about sim door not locked.

So far, I cannot go further, but maybe the rights DLL's can make if work. That's also why I'm posting the kitchen, and hope to discuss about this in the thread.
Ok. I will work on that. I have few cycles free starting today.
Thanks
Ram