Android 2.2 [Froyo]

Search This thread

Gumshot

Nov 8, 2009
I'm living it differently. I own an Ipod Touch 1.0 gen (jailbreak), Touch Diamond 500 with Win 6.5 modded and I'm desperately and impatiently awaiting THE BATTERY FIX, lol, so that my batt can last all day on xdandroid 2.01. xdandroid is awsome!

i Totally agree, XDAndroid is probably one of the fastest androids builds there are at the moment , i love XDAndroid and i want do bad things to it :cool:

But you're right the battery problem is a big issue wich i assume that everyone agrees with me that the battery sucks , Ofcourse i understand that all of the chips for instance consume more power then they need to be consuming, the Data of a Chipset is not all known with the Devs here for instance, i wish they would just give it to us and just say F U and have a nice day, i'd be happy about that :)

Gumshot

Mr.Shhh

Jun 15, 2007
Now when the 2.2 source is out maybe something interesting will show up for Blackstone. I hope maybe the new version will fix some bugs:)

lokie538

Feb 24, 2010
Any idea when he will release it?

I think he has for a different HTC phone.

I've tried the xdandroid 2.2 AOSP on my blackstone, but can't get passed the first menu.

Annoying I can't post the two links to the different downloads since im 'not verified', but just have a look on the main page of xda-developers.com

sebbo90

May 10, 2009
I think he has for a different HTC phone.

I've tried the xdandroid 2.2 AOSP on my blackstone, but can't get passed the first menu.

Annoying I can't post the two links to the different downloads since im 'not verified', but just have a look on the main page of xda-developers.com

Had a quick browse and could just be being stupid, could you pm me the links

lokie538

Feb 24, 2010
Had a quick browse and could just be being stupid, could you pm me the links

xda-developers.com/windows-mobile/xdandroid-updated-to-encompass-froyo-2-2/

xda-developers.com/android/first-froyo-build-for-the-vogue-hits-the-forum/

Should be working now? Those are the links I was talking about ;)

x8rui

Jun 11, 2009
xda-developers.com/windows-mobile/xdandroid-updated-to-encompass-froyo-2-2/

xda-developers.com/android/first-froyo-build-for-the-vogue-hits-the-forum/

Should be working now? Those are the links I was talking about ;)

hi,

try download Here The Zip Version, then Here the System (First link) and after, u need:

1. extract the first file to the SD Card and delete system.sqsh
2. copy the system.ext2, of second file downloaded, to the SD Card
3. run Haret

Works for me...but don't expect so much for now...read This Changelog

Last edited:

lokie538

Feb 24, 2010
Durr that works cheers :) I must have done something weird and retarded. I found it wasnt the fastest for menu and loading etc. and most things like WiFi were not working, not that it was to be expected. Still great work.

I couldn't really see much improvement of the actual android software, such as it looked and felt the same as 2.1, as far as I can tell, but im still new to android (only a few days of playing).

sdjensen

Feb 22, 2010
Aalborg
What about this one XDANDROID.2.2.AOSP.29.07.2010.system.ext2.7z ? will it work on HTC Touch HD or do I need to get the 1.7 file? (sorry I am a noob)