[Bootanimation] Aperture Laboratories + RROD (LOLLIPOP)

Search This thread

kajar9

Apr 2, 2013
This is my custom boot animation for Galaxy S2 running any Lollipop ROM. (Tested only on Resurrection 5.3.4).
This is my first attempt at it, it seems to work and looks relatively nice aswell.

Current install is trough CWM as flashable zip which installs it under /system/media/bootanimation.zip

Resolution: 480x800
zip size: 18.8MB
minimal animation length: 13s

Credits:
The animations are a custom mix of 2 different animations by medi-dadu @ DevianArt
Rigging mixing and other animation is done by me.

aperturerrod-halfsize.gif

Video:

Download mirror: uploaded.net

Attachments

• bootanimation_L_flashable.zip
    18.9 MB · Views: 1,440
Last edited:

Justasmig

Nov 11, 2014
nice

looks good for me, but I think this boot animation doesn't need red ring.
BTW I think You should make some livewallpapers too and make booting animations from other valve games... With sounds maybe.

kajar9

Apr 2, 2013
BTW I think You should make some livewallpapers too and make booting animations from other valve games... With sounds maybe.

I am pretty sure the blue one alone has been done. I wanted to add a little personal taste to it =P
I'll look into boot animation sounds...

I have a few ideas for more =P.

chris23399

Jan 10, 2016

how did you install it? and on what phone? i got a oneplus one with recovery mode (not rooted) and when i install it it says:

e: footer is wrong
e: signature verification failed
Installation aborted.

sorry im not an expert in this kind of stuff

cracker12

Jun 10, 2013
how did you install it? and on what phone? i got a oneplus one with recovery mode (not rooted) and when i install it it says:

e: footer is wrong
e: signature verification failed
Installation aborted.

sorry im not an expert in this kind of stuff

First don't work on stock recovery. Second is the same resolution of your phone?

Danielix99

Apr 5, 2016
Little problem with some frames..

Hi guys i'm new of this but i have Samsung Galaxy Note and i've downloaded and installed this animation with my recovery (i haven't stock rom and have root), after that i've rebooted my device and at the start i can see this beautiful animation but sometimes during the anim i can see for a lil bit a completely blank frame. Can you help me? :) sorry if my english its bad, but this isn't my native language.

matteo0026

Jul 1, 2015
Treviso
Lenovo P2
BQ Aquaris X Pro
Hi guys i'm new of this but i have Samsung Galaxy Note and i've downloaded and installed this animation with my recovery (i haven't stock rom and have root), after that i've rebooted my device and at the start i can see this beautiful animation but sometimes during the anim i can see for a lil bit a completely blank frame. Can you help me? :) sorry if my english its bad, but this isn't my native language.
If the screen resolution isn't 480x800 you should have some problems...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my custom boot animation for Galaxy S2 running any Lollipop ROM. (Tested only on Resurrection 5.3.4).
    This is my first attempt at it, it seems to work and looks relatively nice aswell.

Current install is trough CWM as flashable zip which installs it under /system/media/bootanimation.zip

Resolution: 480x800
    zip size: 18.8MB
    minimal animation length: 13s

Credits:
    The animations are a custom mix of 2 different animations by medi-dadu @ DevianArt
    Rigging mixing and other animation is done by me.

aperturerrod-halfsize.gif

Video:

Download mirror: uploaded.net