[MOD] Enable Miracast support on 4.2.2

Search This thread

RumBle

Mar 21, 2005
HTC One X+, not work. Android Revolution 8.0. After i go to settings - mediaoutput - search, i w got HTC media link menu. Its mean that htc block miracast softwarely and on One X+ need to resolve this situation soft. too. Because WiFi direct connected to miracast dongle (prestigio PMD1) fine and wait the screen from my device.

Last edited:

billah420

May 6, 2009
Thanks for the advice but I couldn't save the build.prop file after Editting it. Any other solutions?

ZeussPL

Sep 4, 2013
First get R/W permissions in for example ES Explorer, then try to save build.prop

billah420

May 6, 2009
First get R/W permissions in for example ES Explorer, then try to save build.prop

Thanks for the advice. One thing I forgot to mention in my last post is that when I open the build.prop file, I don't see any lines that mentions miracast or anything related to that. Do I just copy that line and paste it in the build..prop?

M

Modding.MyMind

Thanks for the advice. One thing I forgot to mention in my last post is that when I open the build.prop file, I don't see any lines that mentions miracast or anything related to that. Do I just copy that line and paste it in the build..prop?

Make sure you are on 4.2.2. If you are, then it is there, you just mistakenly overlooked it.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In build.prop edit ro.sys.miracast=false on true
    Thats all
    Turn off WIFI and go to settings - mediaoutput - search .
    Thats all