LG L3 [e400] Discussion and help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

linuxxxx

Sep 22, 2013
[COLOR=Dark_Orange]LG L3 [e400] Disscussion and help thread
[/COLOR]

I open a q&a and discussion thread for the lg l3 e400.

We can talk about everything that's related to this device, but do not make flames and spams or I'll pm moderators.

Last edited:

george brown

Sep 15, 2011

We can talk about everything that's related to this device, but do not make flames and spams or I'll pm moderators.

I just wonder. What is currently the best Rom for LG l3 e400 or the most stable Rom?

Sent from my LG P705 using XDA Software

linuxxxx

Sep 22, 2013
I just wonder. What is currently the best Rom for LG l3 e400 or the most stable Rom?

There's no fully stable rom. ICS roms have lags due to base kernel, and they use a lot of ram. GB ROMs have some bugs like auto-reboots and sometimes connection drop. Let's see the next of the next ;)

Sent from my mi2

13THWARRI0R

Feb 5, 2014
Bangalore
i think cyanoid has less bugs compared to the official cm9 and mini cm9 is kind of okay in performance ..... but we presently as linuxxx said have no stable roms ......excpt gb modded by gellmar(it kinda better in working than the original stock)

george brown

Sep 15, 2011
i think cyanoid has less bugs compared to the official cm9 and mini cm9 is kind of okay in performance ..... but we presently as linuxxx said have no stable roms ......excpt gb modded by gellmar(it kinda better in working than the original stock)

Many people advised me to try Cyanoid. Maybe I should try someday.

Last edited:

kien_vip

Aug 22, 2013
Gốc Chuối
after L3, i 'll never buy any low end device. no stable rom, few dev support, cm9 2 years still be nightly and not updated. Finally, i am dreaming about CM11 in near ffuture:)

homad21

Apr 22, 2014
help!!!!

i want install "CYANOID ROM [e400] [aosp] with SDMerge" in this link (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2459171)

but i dont know how to install

SDMerge

### Step 1 --> http://bit.ly/QCfxFJ
### Step 2 --> http://bit.ly/1hb78Dj

Can u help me???? ( sr, my english verry poor ) :D
Thanks!!!!

linuxxxx

Sep 22, 2013
i want install "CYANOID ROM [e400] [aosp] with SDMerge" in this link (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2459171)

but i dont know how to install

SDMerge

### Step 1 --> http://bit.ly/QCfxFJ
### Step 2 --> http://bit.ly/1hb78Dj

Can u help me???? ( sr, my english verry poor ) :D
Thanks!!!!

Like every other rom, install a recovery, then put all the zip file on external sdcard, flash step1, step2 and rom sdmerge. Wipe /data and reboot

Sent from my mi2

Reactions: homad21

homad21

Apr 22, 2014
thanks u so much!

Like every other rom, install a recovery, then put all the zip file on external sdcard, flash step1, step2 and rom sdmerge. Wipe /data and reboot

Sent from my mi2

thanks u so much!
Another question, after i had installed SDmerge, can i change another SD card??

And i saw some Rom have step 4 ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2568227 ), before i install that rom, had i installed step 1 and step 2??:confused:

G.M.L

May 3, 2013
Greece/Thessaloniki
pasakalis.blogspot.gr
as @linuxxxx said 1st build was buggy but now in latest build

whats working
ril
wifi
bt
camera
audio
keys
sensors
leds
SD
USB

but still laggy some memory leak issues will be fixed soon
fergy added dt2w in kernel (double tap to wake ) very cool feature and works perfect

Don't hurry up guys make your job as you know better and don't listen anyone

G.M.L._V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Take your time, hope you can finish before the L3 community gets abandoned ^_^ So many impatient people. By the way, what kind of features will CM11 kernel have? Fast usb charge? Underclock? Maybe OTG support? Usb otg would be useful if possible.

Kernel is 3.4 at the moment. All drivers are ported from old good 2.6 Kernel because 3.4 (vee3, u0 or anything else) don't have support for our hardware...mainly. It have in global (You can boot device and take a look with dmesg) but lot's of things not work . Some things work OK (backlight charger, main processor, gpu processor, some sensors), lot's of hardware have problems, so I was decide to make most things from begin.
    I know that everywhere is many impatient peoples but I cannot help Myself to work 0/24. Have private things to do and this is just hobby.
    This Kernel have pretty fast charging but You must understand one thing: fast charging -> fast discharging. Same thing as You connect any device on car charger. It will charge battery within 30 minutes from 15% to 100% but battery will discharge within same 30 minutes. So, I think that "fast charge option" is something what all We need to forget (until You really need super fast option for charge battery for emergeny call to girl/wife).
    On the go feature is on really near future (not in first release but in probably second update) as I have lot's of other thing to fix for begin.
    From other features, it have processor smart speed patch. That mean, that if You use device with 3D features, it will take around 918 Mhz (I know....battery drainig fast) but if You not use any 3D stuff, it will work on 500+Mhz (depend of thing You use, what is ok for battery consumption).
    That is magic of auto (smart) speed feature (in way that CM processor speed thing is blocked).
    Next thing is camera. I was handle to make camera work much better than on original driver (LGE guys was messed up lot's of things).
    Camera is 3MP but can handle 3.6 (from manufacturer devs - Hynix mouth) so, was make some things to make it more 'flexible'.
    FM radio is one of other features. This hardware have FM radio feature on default.
    What else? Don't have idea right now. There is so much things that I can't remember.... Anyway, I think that this will be an really good and stable rom with future support and updates to newer versions.
    Cheers
    Since @fergy is very busy, he cannot make the right build for you, we (pure team) decided to give you the first cm11 build, just to let you know that we're not a fake stuffs.

What's working
    ->Touch
    -> Keys (switched layout)
    -> USB
    -> Read SDcards

The first boot takes about 30 > 45 mins, do not worry. The phone will lag like hell, we decided to give you the first build for some reasons we cannot explain you

if you get error 7, remove get-prop lines on updater-script, it can be flashed even on cwm 5.

Enjoy, remember that's a q&a, help and general discussion for L3. Who will make flames will be reported to moderators.

Kernel and build credits goes to our main dev, @fergy :)

Wow look guys, the master of GPL licenses and copyright patents - legendary cyanoid himself hath violated his well known code of conduct, for the fulfilment of which he sleeps and wakes daily!

He shared a devs incomplete work without his permission.

Oh sorry sire i forgot you mentioned him in credits, which is very kind of You.

But i think i saw your ghost the other day in ryanogenmod thread teaching to the world how severe a GPL violation it is, not to take permission and give just credits.

Argh,,,, must've been someone else's ghost, my mistake :/

Oh and i heard the pure4 team let you free so that you can post your own daily builds without them getting in way,,,,, true?
    As @sooorajjj told
    The Pure4Team kicked @linuxxxx out of the team!
    @linuxxxx is the man who tells that the XDA rules HAVE TO be followed (infact which is 100% right) but he even dont follow them correctly!
    He just mentioned @fergy in that post but he didnt asked for his permission!
    Infact its @fergy 's work!
    And he HAVE TO be asked for permission before you going to do something with HIS work!

Ok now some words to cm11! As @sooorajjj told what will happen in some days. I can tell you guys our dev is working hard on cm11 but his lack of time and his job needs some more attention than cm11. Yes, the development isnt that fast as it may have to be, but the fact that someone cares about our tiny l3 is a very good thing!
    As our actual Roms arent stable we try to give our best!

Gesendet von meinem LG-E400 mit Tapatalk
    hi guys iam here to just say that we have removed a member from our team #pure4 - @linuxxxx for his misconduct and behavior
    he just released our initial cm11 build without the permission of the main DEV @fergy

4- DO NOT ASK FOR OTHER BUILDS / ETA TOO

@linuxxxx because you don't have any newer builds to share
    you are just a wanna be dev
    we knew it from the beginning this was you http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=42533521
    xda don't accept your trolls lol you must grow up
    and ya guys this is initial build and takes 20-30 mins to boot very lagging and mostly nothing works in it

so if u guys wanna see how new build is ill try to put up a video of cm11 probably next week
    and about news last weeks there weren't any new builds to test from fergy cuz he was busy with his job

4th dev preview from fergy is planned on Thursday this week

so.............. ill come up with video next week :)
    Infact... I don't understand why people for xxxx time taking my stuff to present Themselves as big something? That someone who took my kernel and image can do a **** as it will NOT work... That someone cannot know what was going on as it is too smart for few things...
    Why for God is that used for?
    If someone can do KK from zero to working version why it not do but taking My work?
    Reason why I was not release anything is simple, I don't need any presentations and fake ****s to prove myself for something. Have few jobs and don't have a spare time to play 0/24 with this.
    For me, to build this **** is for about three days to got it booting, same as for any other device as that is my job after all.
    To put out image what is half worked, for me is not any deal or job.
    Half working stuff is for dev team, not for users.
    Btw, @linuxxxx first boot time of my image is for about 3 minutes as You are missed lots of things... Lots of improvements and lots of working hardware. Instead that you was demonstrative leave team, better way was that you ask me directly if you need dev preview...but that is your problem, not My.
    That's all from me for this and any E0 dev/help or whatever group on xda or anywhere else as I am not willing to fight or listen stupidity from members... Any of.