help needed galaxy gear file transfer for my null rom

Search This thread

read007

Oct 13, 2013
hi all, ok heres where i am, ive rooted, extracted files onto gear using android toolbox , install recovery via odin , but now my Wondershare has expired is there any other way or programme to get the null rom transfered to my gear ? Must be another free trial programme out there but i cant find one, any help appreciated or i may just have to buy wondershare.
Or can i use Odin to install null rom onto gear ?

Last edited:

440bro

Oct 14, 2008
Cleveland ROCKS!!!
gsomething.net
Please refrain from posting the same question in different threads. It's against forum rules.

Adb commands are completely free. There's too many to list here I recommend you perform a search for "adb commands"

read007

Oct 13, 2013
Apologies sorry

Please refrain from posting the same question in different threads. It's against forum rules.

Adb commands are completely free. There's too many to list here I recommend you perform a search for "adb commands"
Hi and sorry for posting 3 times and didnt realise, ive tried Adb commands but i must be doing something wrong!! Can you help me please ? And again sorry and thankyou.

kingdavidjr

Dec 18, 2010
i had difficulties transferring null_.zip also but figured it out

i just got my $99 galaxy gear and played with it for a bit. first of all, i wasn't sure how to initially program it without a samsung phone, but eventually i just used my son's g4 to initially set it up. then i did the quick cydia impactor root method. i installed gear manager and all its associated files on my lg optimus g pro in order to pair the gear with a NON-galaxy device. i used odin to install twrp recovery via these instructions. and i tried to install null rom according to http://nullproject.net/guide/ and download site. BUT I HAD PROBLEMS attempting to transfer the null rom zip file to the watch. it took me a long time to figure out how to move the files to the watch and my laptop wouldn't connect (windows 8) to ADB PUSH the rom over. after a while, i figured that i could boot into twrp recovery, MOUNT SYSTEM, and THEN MY COMPUTER could transfer the null rom to sdcard via: adb push null_23.zip /sdcard

after that, it was gravy and i had success installing null 23 rom onto my galaxy gear! i hope this helps...

kingdavidjr