FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [24JUL] [AOKP] IceColdJelly422 - 3.8 - JellyBean 4.2.2_r1.2

14,072 posts
Thanks Meter: 28,740
 
Post Reply Email Thread
12th February 2013, 06:33 PM |#5821  
rpmfc36's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 499
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronesi.n

If I take camera.apk in 4.2 version and gallery.apk 4.2 from a sense rom and I replace the one in this rom, will the photosphere work?

mirrors for download are very slow...

and where can i find 1.7.5 or 1.7.7 for eg?

Thanks

No, you'll need framework and camera sources.
The Following User Says Thank You to rpmfc36 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rpmfc36 Ad-Free
 
 
12th February 2013, 06:35 PM |#5822  
Senior Member
Flag Kent
Thanks Meter: 388
 
More
Sorry for OT LC...
I havent been able to keep us with the thread today as since yesterday evening i've had a f@@k about trying to update hboot.

(I used a nandroid matching my software 2.17.110.5)
I flashed the boot img, erased cache
restored backup
Flashed stock revovery image --- Al seems fine

Check for software update and says 1.25mb update which I presume is hboot but when i download and reboot cid getter shows still same hboot 1.12
I even let it download the whole package 300+MB three times now but each time on reboot shows same version.

Is my phone friggin possessed or what

On the software update it says 1.25MB v4.0.475679
but im already on android 4.0.4

I've tried doing the ota with bootloader lock and unlock but same result.
Anyone help please peeps as really wanna try latest ICJ
12th February 2013, 06:40 PM |#5823  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Re: [ROM] [08FEB] [AOKP] IceColdJelly421 - 1.7.2 - JellyBean 4.2.1_r1.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yash777

Where are the mirrors for 1.7.5

You can find 1.7.5 here: http://blackice.omca.co.uk/download/...Jelly42_tests/

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eirikgu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eirikgu Ad-Free
12th February 2013, 06:47 PM |#5824  
krish_kc89's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag banglore
Thanks Meter: 185
 
More
Re: [ROM] [08FEB] [AOKP] IceColdJelly421 - 1.7.2 - JellyBean 4.2.1_r1.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronesi.n

If I take camera.apk in 4.2 version and gallery.apk 4.2 from a sense rom and I replace the one in this rom, will the photosphere work?

mirrors for download are very slow...

and where can i find 1.7.5 or 1.7.7 for eg?

Thanks

http://blackice.omca.co.uk/download/...dJelly42_tests

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by djcsurf

Sorry for OT LC...
I havent been able to keep us with the thread today as since yesterday evening i've had a f@@k about trying to update hboot.

(I used a nandroid matching my software 2.17.110.5)
I flashed the boot img, erased cache
restored backup
Flashed stock revovery image --- Al seems fine

Check for software update and says 1.25mb update which I presume is hboot but when i download and reboot cid getter shows still same hboot 1.12
I even let it download the whole package 300+MB three times now but each time on reboot shows same version.

Is my phone friggin possessed or what

On the software update it says 1.25MB v4.0.475679
but im already on android 4.0.4

I've tried doing the ota with bootloader lock and unlock but same result.
Anyone help please peeps as really wanna try latest ICJ

Use jbfw tool from android development section.....its easy to upgrade from it....select option 1 , which is complete upgrade process for s off devices after running bat file of the jb tool

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to krish_kc89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krish_kc89 Ad-Free
12th February 2013, 06:50 PM |#5825  
Senior Member
Flag Kent
Thanks Meter: 388
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnachetan.ts

http://blackice.omca.co.uk/download/...dJelly42_tests

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------



Use jbfw tool from android development section.....its easy to upgrade from it....select option 1 , which is complete upgrade process for s off devices after running bat file of the jb tool

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

I cant due to being T-MOB005
12th February 2013, 06:52 PM |#5826  
audahadi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dimana-mana
Thanks Meter: 3,344
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djcsurf

Sorry for OT LC...
I havent been able to keep us with the thread today as since yesterday evening i've had a f@@k about trying to update hboot.

(I used a nandroid matching my software 2.17.110.5)
I flashed the boot img, erased cache
restored backup
Flashed stock revovery image --- Al seems fine

Check for software update and says 1.25mb update which I presume is hboot but when i download and reboot cid getter shows still same hboot 1.12
I even let it download the whole package 300+MB three times now but each time on reboot shows same version.

Is my phone friggin possessed or what

On the software update it says 1.25MB v4.0.475679
but im already on android 4.0.4

I've tried doing the ota with bootloader lock and unlock but same result.
Anyone help please peeps as really wanna try latest ICJ

If u want just update bootloader, better just flash firmware that match your cid than flash any rom..use this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1924003
12th February 2013, 07:14 PM |#5827  
krish_kc89's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag banglore
Thanks Meter: 185
 
More
Re: [ROM] [08FEB] [AOKP] IceColdJelly421 - 1.7.2 - JellyBean 4.2.1_r1.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by djcsurf

I cant due to being T-MOB005

Oh....then search for ur ruu update in android development section or web n flash manually to upgrade to jb , u don't need to flash whole ROM....
U can try the guide by ncx for updating boot also... It has step by step instructions
Check this page instructions r given on last post I guess http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=37856946

flying on ice cold jelly
12th February 2013, 07:20 PM |#5828  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
@Lord
would you please mention the beta builds too in the title of the thread and 1st page with download link like neo, i think it's better for all
btw, 1.7.5+ neo's v10 = perfect
12th February 2013, 07:48 PM |#5829  
TwinAdk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 270
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7OOKA

@Lord
would you please mention the beta builds too in the title of the thread and 1st page with download link like neo, i think it's better for all
btw, 1.7.5+ neo's v10 = perfect

Well, that would cause CONSTANT update of OP And many more people exposed to beta's that are potential unstable.. But if labelled CLEARLY as beta/unsafe/own risk, etc.. Then i guess its fine, but its up to the good LC


Am i the only one having a camera that gives blurred pictures if the objects in the picture moves just a tiny little bit?? It was way better on stock sense..? Now i see other people asking about sense camera on JB roms, so thought i would ask again??

Kind Regards
TwinAdk
12th February 2013, 07:53 PM |#5830  
span_01's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:

@Lord
would you please mention the beta builds too in the title of the thread and 1st page with download link like neo, i think it's better for all
btw, 1.7.5+ neo's v10 = perfect

Test builds should not be posted in first post. It would cause too many issues.
12th February 2013, 08:00 PM |#5831  
LorD ClockaN's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Veli Losinj
Thanks Meter: 28,740
 
Donate to Me
More
This rom is tha bomb!!
Way to go dev!!!


my reaction after I missed 2 final versions because my OneX was on repairs!!!

Google released 4.2.2 to his sources.. My plan is to release final as it is and than try to merge 4.2.2 branches..
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to LorD ClockaN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, icecold, icecoldjelly, icj, kernel, lord clockan, n3o, one x

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes