Thanks Meter: 28,743

Post Reply Email Thread
13th February 2013, 02:28 AM |#5911  
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 19

Donate to Me
More
@LorD firstly thx for your work.

I'm using trebuchet launcher on ICJ 2.0 but Google Search Box does not appear. I select the search box option but not appear on the launcher.

13th February 2013, 03:00 AM |#5912  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 240

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorD ClockaN

Posting from bed!

I forgot to add to change log that OTG is fully functional!!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Go to sleep already ... you got a big day ahead of you tomorrow -> we are spoiled now and want 4.2.2
13th February 2013, 03:03 AM |#5913  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Hi,

Impressive changelog!

But I am a bit lost here, 2.0 do not move our data to the /emulated0/ anymore?
13th February 2013, 03:05 AM |#5914  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 240

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yash777

Looked in the v 2.0 post but can't find the old and new radio files?

Quote:

New little version released!!

READ CHANGE LOG CAREFULLY

[SIZE=3][COLOR=DimGray]Download folder (zips and always fresh changelog): http://goo.gl/804Zg
Actual version: IceColdJelly421 V2.0 - 12-02-2013
[*]Updated radio from HTC's JB RUU - if you have issues (old / new flashable zip)
[/LIST]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headless_monkeyhunta96

Does anyone know how to get the navigation bar back after reboot? Mine disappeared and I can't seem to get it back

Do you have it set to "hidden" ? If you swipe up from hard buttons on to screen does it pop up?
Otherwise, seems to be working ok here ....
13th February 2013, 03:11 AM |#5915  
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Ill try and test mhl when i get home. I got a mhl cable with my surround receiver but it didnt seam to work with maximus v8 at the time. So i dont know if the cable works or if it was a ROM issue.

I try again and report back.

PS I have another cable en route so sometime next week Ill have a definitive answer.
13th February 2013, 03:26 AM |#5916  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDAapps

Do you have it set to "hidden" ? If you swipe up from hard buttons on to screen does it pop up?
Otherwise, seems to be working ok here ....

Thank you. Although I see the radio that works on my One X in system/etc in v2.0. Will try it tonight!
13th February 2013, 05:09 AM |#5917  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Re: [ROM] [12FEB] [AOKP] IceColdJelly421 - 2.0 - JellyBean 4.2.1_r1.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SvSGEn

@LorD firstly thx for your work.

I'm using trebuchet launcher on ICJ 2.0 but Google Search Box does not appear. I select the search box option but not appear on the launcher.

Install Google Search from market. Most probably its not installed.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
13th February 2013, 05:24 AM |#5918  
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faidz85

Hi,

Impressive changelog!

But I am a bit lost here, 2.0 do not move our data to the /emulated0/ anymore?

nope. its the default directory again. just like in Sense rom or any default directory actually. 0 directory is for multi-user feature.
13th February 2013, 06:19 AM |#5919  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 432

Donate to Me
More
help tools
Hi Guys i wonder if i can get a bit of advice i have got a folder that i want to up load to dropbox it will be for every one its like a help folder its got boot.img,diffrent roms(when i say diffrent roms they are all IceColdJellyjust diffrent builds) all maked up so people will not get confused also there the latest gapps inverted and normal there a multi DPI play store a tutorial to build from source kernel modules and boot.img all maked up right kernel repacker JBFWTool,for windows the defult radio and the upgraded one, there a flasher and ADB tool for linux and a link to a flashing tutorial and some beats music stuff all the stuff works on this rom as i have tried it i was just wondering as i have all this do you guys think it would be good to up load it so alot of the things people ask for are here its just an idea what you think Guys
13th February 2013, 06:32 AM |#5920  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
just curious, I saw a sdcard folder and storage/sdcard0 folder which shows the exact same stuffs in the sdcard. what is it for?
13th February 2013, 06:51 AM |#5921  
Thanks Meter: 270

More
Sv: [ROM] [12FEB] [AOKP] IceColdJelly421 - 2.0 - JellyBean 4.2.1_r1.2
First off... FACKING AWESOME WITH V2.0!! Thank you all, the most awesome dev team evaar Will flash when I get to work

Quote:
Originally Posted by waz675

This was the reason I got procapture for a camera app and lgcamcorder for video. Then my camera and video pretty much equals sense camera.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks, I'll try that. So tired of having a camera thats so bad Even tried the camera from cm10.1 for the HOX +, no luck though it works flawless on the HOX +.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djcsurf

I posted this in its respective thread but thought id also ask here has this topic is always fast moving

Still cannot update to JB hboot...
Extracted boot img from nandroid T-MOB005 2.17.110.5 flashed in bootloader, then flashed backup, then flashed stock 2.17 recovery.
So far so good, check the OTA and JB is available so download click OK to install now then half way through I get error

Verifing current system...
assert failed: apply_patch_check("/system/lib/libLaputaEngine.so", "cd31
f94328d6f15bddcb8e9aa900727b2b693788", "4111fccd2b5679a411609022b64462d02612f2db")
E:Error in /internal_sdcard/Download/OTA_ENDEAVOR_U_JB_45_S_TMO_UK_3.16.110.4-2.17.110.5_release_303009j49q3ffsfq4gc0ad.zip
(Status 7) Installation aborted.

I have to do above procedure as NO RUU available for my cid software
Im sure its related to hboot as on reboot before downloading JB my hboot is still the same on 1.12 but it doesnt show any errors when I reboot after showing the 1.25mb update.
Damn annoying as really wants latest ICJ
Any help please.

A guy in this thread called his provider and had them send the hboot update. Try calling them and ask for the latest update for your phone, in a flashable form via mail.

Quote:

your OneX is so freaking sensitive...

Lol, his hox is more sensitive than everyone else's? or was it something in the source code? Nah, LC is a certified god of ROMs, thou shall not fail.

Kind Regards
TwinAdk
- Via the premium XDA app
The Following User Says Thank You to TwinAdk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TwinAdk Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, icecold, icecoldjelly, icj, kernel, lord clockan, n3o, one x

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)