Problem with recovery

Search This thread

d2616ae26016

Nov 28, 2013
Resolved: see below

Hi. I have flashed a custom recovery to my Galaxy Gio, based on CWM. But when I boot into recovery I keep getting these errors:
Code:
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/last_log
and I can do nothing. Now how can I flash a new recovery? I can't use adb because it doesn't detect my device even if I have installed all the drivers, and I can't use Odin because I can't find version 4.42 anywhere!!

Please, help! Thank you

Last edited:

Pietplezier

Oct 24, 2010
Somewhere in Holland.
I do have the same problem. My Gio can only come into Download modus, But even with the correct drivers, 2 pc's and 3 different usb cables wont work :(. I can't get into recovery modus anymore. If odin will recognize the gio i can flash a stock rom, but i cant flash now :(

Nikiz

Feb 14, 2014
Kauhajoki
I do have the same problem. My Gio can only come into Download modus, But even with the correct drivers, 2 pc's and 3 different usb cables wont work :(. I can't get into recovery modus anymore. If odin will recognize the gio i can flash a stock rom, but i cant flash now :(

Are those computers running Windows 8.1? Windows 8.1 refuses to detect the Gio on download-mode, because it misses some verifications. I had the same problem, but I managed to flash the recovery with Windows 7.

Reactions: Pietplezier

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Are those computers running Windows 8.1? Windows 8.1 refuses to detect the Gio on download-mode, because it misses some verifications. I had the same problem, but I managed to flash the recovery with Windows 7.
    ^ This is the answer