Question I'm using sky note 4.3 and u also have galaxy gear when I got my gear I was

Search This thread

Mcca21

Feb 16, 2014
Question I'm using sky note 4.3 and i also have galaxy gear when I got my gear I was using cyanogenmod in which my phone wouldn't connect to my gear so basically I unrooted and went back to stock which I hate so then I found sky note which is alright now my question is, he has a zip in his post for gear users to where installing a new rom it would make it to where there wouldn't be a problem connecting to each other, will that zip work with any rom or is it just for sky note?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

dicksteele

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 4, 2010
California
Question I'm using sky note 4.3 and i also have galaxy gear when I got my gear I was using cyanogenmod in which my phone wouldn't connect to my gear so basically I unrooted and went back to stock which I hate so then I found sky note which is alright now my question is, he has a zip in his post for gear users to where installing a new rom it would make it to where there wouldn't be a problem connecting to each other, will that zip work with any rom or is it just for sky note?

This is what he says:
One Stop Shop V3
(literally everything in one easy flashable.zip that perfectly tunes your note 2 to
have the best apps and remove any conflicts with your current rom )

-not necessary unless you have a gear.. only benefits gear users

(Works best when flashed immediately after a FRESH rom is installed)
(before you reboot for the first time that is )

(fixed weather)

I would venture to say it's only for 4.3 TW ROMs.

Take note that Gear Flashable v4 (mk7 compatible ) Is to be flashed on the GEAR, BUT (must be running null rom and have nulltwrp installed)

Reactions: gregsarg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is what he says:
    One Stop Shop V3
    (literally everything in one easy flashable.zip that perfectly tunes your note 2 to
    have the best apps and remove any conflicts with your current rom )

-not necessary unless you have a gear.. only benefits gear users

(Works best when flashed immediately after a FRESH rom is installed)
    (before you reboot for the first time that is )

(fixed weather)

I would venture to say it's only for 4.3 TW ROMs.

Take note that Gear Flashable v4 (mk7 compatible ) Is to be flashed on the GEAR, BUT (must be running null rom and have nulltwrp installed)