Blue_View_Theme_DN4_&_KitKAT_V2_&_Add-On Pack & OG - 3Minit Battery Mods

Search This thread

mediewal

May 3, 2009
A lot of the problem

A theme that is visually very nice, but the omega v16 rom rom 7100ZSDME1_HAWKISH EXTREME SERIEv2 even though I tried many programs installed on my errors. For example, Dolphin Browser button and the program error turns out, the problem gets uploaded to different themes. Appsaver error and automatically shuts off when I turn. Dns changer without the settings section let me win. Next launcher error and re-launching the most important effect settings. Different themes are not any problems. The theme you want to use as soon as possible. Are you a new version of the publications you kindly solve the problems as soon as possible. Already hands health. Yours affectionately

claude96

Mar 18, 2010
Thanks. Es file fc when i try to extract .zip files for exemple

Envoyé depuis mon GT-N7100 avec Tapatalk

A theme that is visually very nice, but the omega v16 rom rom 7100ZSDME1_HAWKISH EXTREME SERIEv2 even though I tried many programs installed on my errors. For example, Dolphin Browser button and the program error turns out, the problem gets uploaded to different themes. Appsaver error and automatically shuts off when I turn. Dns changer without the settings section let me win. Next launcher error and re-launching the most important effect settings. Different themes are not any problems. The theme you want to use as soon as possible. Are you a new version of the publications you kindly solve the problems as soon as possible. Already hands health. Yours affectionately

@micky387 : you are right about the fc problem ( thanks for the note btw ), but it's not the anim, unfortunately there was a bad patch some where, sorry for that, but know it's fixed, but you'll have to re-download the themes again ( just wipe and flash over ), anyway I thought it's better to re-upload the all themes, then just to upload a fix ( for new flashers that was ) , again sorry for that every one.
@mediewal : I'm sorry I don't understand what is the problem exactly, but if you have problems with omega & hawkish roms, then try another rom, start with a stock rooted one, test everything before & after you flash the themes,, see how it goes and let me know if there is any problem !, maybe I can help !, hope this helps.
PS : backup first of course, don't forget.

Reactions: micky387

mediewal

May 3, 2009
Thank you very much for your interest. Not have any problems after installing a new theme that I downloaded from the link on the number now used by far the most beautiful theme. I wish you continued success. :D

Reactions: claude96

claude96

Mar 18, 2010
Thank you very much for your interest. Not have any problems after installing a new theme that I downloaded from the link on the number now used by far the most beautiful theme. I wish you continued success. :D

@mediewal : You are most welcome, glad to know you don't have any problems anymore, and Thanks a ton.
PS : check the second post, more mods added btw.

IZI.Xav

You're most welcome, also check the second post for more transparent popups & menus, again thanks a bunch.

Cheers.

Hi friend I love your theme is terrible I would fit one of my ROM in this project is that I could have your blessings so that I can include it in the ROM, it will be with all of thank the required as well as direct links to your thread Thanks in advance.

I atends your answer

Sorry for my bad english: Good:

claude96

Mar 18, 2010
Hi friend I love your theme is terrible I would fit one of my ROM in this project is that I could have your blessings so that I can include it in the ROM, it will be with all of thank the required as well as direct links to your thread Thanks in advance.

I atends your answer

Sorry for my bad english: Good:

Hi back friend, first thanks a ton, and sure you can, thanks for asking, just give me a link when it's done so that i can visit your thread to thank you back, and download your rom ,thanks again and best of luck with your rom.

IZI.Xav

Hi back friend, first thanks a ton, and sure you can, thanks for asking, just give me a link when it's done so that i can visit your thread to thank you back, and download your rom ,thanks again and best of luck with your rom.

Thank you how much fun I'm having transition effects are impressive your theme is just perfect for what I look for colors, effects, toggles, etc. .. everything is going great compliments I stop here lol.

Keep it up great work.

Just a question yet you do not plan to update soon by chance I can run lme on it.

I do not want to miss if

Ps:When the project is in place I will mp links with no problem : O:

claude96

Mar 18, 2010
Thank you how much fun I'm having transition effects are impressive your theme is just perfect for what I look for colors, effects, toggles, etc. .. everything is going great compliments I stop here lol.

Keep it up great work.

Just a question yet you do not plan to update soon by chance I can run lme on it.

I do not want to miss if

Ps:When the project is in place I will mp links with no problem : O:

You're most welcome, and again thanks a bunch for all your compliments.
And yes, I'm updating ( modifying & changing some things , more transparent menus & popups, ext ), same as last pic in post 2 ( maybe more & others ), but I'm still testing, so maybe tomorrow I'll upload or have more pics ( I hope ! ).

PS : OK about the pm ( thanks ), and again best of luck with your project.

IZI.Xav

You're most welcome, and again thanks a bunch for all your compliments.
And yes, I'm updating ( modifying & changing some things , more transparent menus & popups, ext ), same as last pic in post 2 ( maybe more & others ), but I'm still testing, so maybe tomorrow I'll upload or have more pics ( I hope ! ).

PS : OK about the pm ( thanks ), and again best of luck with your project.

Ok thank you to you for information My Rom included Mod xperiacle ui switch but your theme goes smoothly.A friend later : Good:

book046

Mar 1, 2010
Can I go back to stock themes ,pls

Very good theme.
When I want to go back.
Can I go back to stock theme ,pls

micky387

Recognized Developer
Sep 9, 2011
Lyon
reflash your rom without wipe

Sometime ,i've got "android media process has stopped and google play" too with bobcatrom v9??

Any idea ??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome To Blue_View Theme DN4 & KitKat_V2_&_Add-On Pack & OG - 3Minit Battery Mods

# Note : kindly note that none of my work is to be used in other work without permission from me first, Thanks A Million everyone.

PS : No Mirror Links PLZ.

First, this theme I did when I had my ex DHD phone, know it's a GN2 version.

Note PLZ : ( IN General )

- It's best to flash the theme over a fresh install of your rom.
    - Flash rom, reboot once ( wait a few ) reboot once again, flash nothing.
    - BACKUP, backup, backup.
    - wipe cache & dalvik cache, then flash the theme, then reboot.
    - If theme is flashed over other theme ( even older versions ) and/or other mods, it could cos animation bootloops.
    - Boring ( I know ), but it'll save time.

#New Theme Version : KitKat_View_V2_Light Weight
    -Light Weight V2 theme should work on almost all latest KitKat roms ( that's why it's light weight ).
    -Issues : I've tested it on 3 different roms : some roms get all included theme apps fully themed , other partially , other nothing, others FC ( c'est la vie ).
    -So, for the reason above, I've removed some apps like ( Calculator.apk, SystemUI.apk, ... )

#Go To 2nd Post For KitKat Apps Add-On Pack & More

#Go To 3rd Post For OG-3Minit_Battery Mods & More

######################################################

#BLUE_View DN4 Theme Link : http://d-h.st/p0c

# Thanks for using the Thanks Button

# Note : The KitKat 4.4.2 theme zip will also make a Roll_Back zip in /Phone/UniversalFlasher/

# Link : http://d-h.st/kPo

#Pics :

# DN3_5.2 SystemUI With 1%_Battery Increment Charge / Discharge Animation, works with Battery Modules ( enable only one battery module at a time, this is the way battery modules work, see pic )

# Link : http://d-h.st/ics

- Battery modules and refs.
    #Use Claude96_Circle_Battery_Mod.apk with Xbattery_Themer module, or Claue96_Battery_Mod_Xmodule-signed.apk with Xposed_Framework a very big thanks to @rovo89
    # Enable Only ONE BATTERY MODULE AT A TIME.

Battery Mods Pic

# More Modules Here :
    - http://xdaforums.com/xposed/modules/mod-xbatterythemer-v1-2-t2516074 by @kmokhtar79 a very big thanks.
    - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2375512 by @xperiacle a very big thanks.
    # KitKat Add_On Pack includes Trans_Verted ( Transparent & Inverted ) Apps.

- For included Apps See Pics In ( 1st & 2nd Post )

Note : Use wanam or xbackground module for custom holo background

# Just flash over the Blue_View V2 ( or flash first the theme and reboot, then reboot & flash the add-on pack ), wipe cache & dalvik as usual & reboot et voila.

#Link : http://d-h.st/QWf

KitKat_Mods_&_Extras

# 3Minit Battery Mod Thanks To @gharrington )

# Og_Battery Mod Thanks To @OsamaGhareeb )

# Credits For Battery Styles : @The Sickness & @kmokhtar79 & @best21 & @marekboss & @uot & @ others & I

# 80_Styles_Battery OG-Battery Mod For All

# Link : http://d-h.st/xOM

#How To :

1- Download the themed SystemUI matching your rom version
    2- Download the 80_Styles_Battery OG-Battery Mod For All
    3- Flash the SystemUI zip then flash the battery styles zip, wipe cache & dalvik, reboot, tap the battery in status-bar 3 times to choose Animation & Battery style ( see pics above )

# DN4 UN-Themed SystemUI With 3Minit Battery Mod, 3Minit Settings app version 2.2 included in zip

# Link : http://d-h.st/IvU

# DN3_V5.5 UN-Themed SystemUI QuickConnect_&_SFinder With OG_Battery Mod

# Link : http://d-h.st/CST

# DN3_V5.5 UN-Themed SystemUI With 3Minit Battery Mod, 3Minit Settings app version 2.1 included in zip

# Link : http://d-h.st/JDd

# Android L Boot-Animation With Custom Boot-Animation Enabler credits to @ivan123 for the bootanimation files.

# Note : after you flash this you can flash any other custom boot-anim you want.

#Link : http://d-h.st/iNl

New version and more UP

@all the new theme version and some other mods added ( more to follow ), I'll upload others and reply to previous and following posts when I wake up ( sorry, really need to sleep ).
    PS : plz read before you flash any extra new mod, I've spent the last three/four days re-working and testing every possible flash combination, As Always Thanks A Million Every One.
    Claude96, just want to chip, i have changed my rom to Phoenix now and having installed your theme over it i just have to say WOW. The theme is a masterpiece and love the small nuances you have added in many places. All in all very thank you for your hard work. Not only your work is brilliant but you are so helpful and humble while replying in all your posts. Keep it up. :):victory:

@Claude - Thank you for great work :)

I have a simple problem / question (running Phoenix 16.7 and V6 Blue Theme) - I use Nova Launcher and in there I created on desktop shortcut to a contact. When clicked it displays a "menu" that is not skinned, except icons (screenshot included) - is it because it is part of Nova Launcher or because it is some kind of contact menu that you forgot to skin?

View attachment 2519700

Thank you very much!:good::good::good:

No problem I just reflash the rom works great then start over. When I tell people to do something I try to keep it with what has worked for me and the exact step I personally take I can't say use the revert zip because I haven't done it that way yet. Even though the ways I do things might seem ridiculous lol I'm just a ass backwards kind of guy lol. And by the way @claude96 lol my i317 is feeling a little left out here omega rom looks hella better and my i317 wants in on it lol thanks a lot my phone looks amazing thanks to you now if you can bring in a red mod just like the blue would be really awesome

Sent From My Sammy Nizote 2 DN3 Beast

Hi mates

I have done the following and still have small problem any recommendations?

Reflashed fresh rom for DN3 3.2
    Flash Add on for blue view
    Flash blue view
    Battery Icon % for 3d broken ring do not change. ( if charge or discharge % don't change)
    All other battery icons % are works

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hiya

I have the same problem the battery icon is not discharging or charging the % stays the same.

@claude... after editing the Omega theme.. everything work out great.. the dialer image look perfect... save you a little bit of work.... one request, you would be able to make the ogbattery for me.. i'm on JedimasterX rom. Thanks.

Forgot to say chronus is also a good option too. You can have blue transparent clock weather and diary plus you can have blue clock and weather on the lock screen

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I flashed the og battery mod and now my status bar has gone?

Reflash the rom without any wipe.

@Hemant Thanks A Bunch, I greatly appreciate it, again thanks a million.
    @mat9v you're most welcome, and yes it's Nova launcher.
    @XuanTruong you're most welcome.

@Cod3L1ne thanks a ton, and I'll try to work on your phone brand soon ( I'm re-working a few things, see pics ), and about a red theme ( I've already done it for the ex-dhd ), so we'll see !.
    @sakkir & @damian-griffin flash stock revert systemui from att link : https://my.pcloud.com/#page=publink&code=XZJ2MZU62CTd1xMhya3IblMRA7YXuCTESk, and @damian-griffin to change
    the battery just tap it 3 times in status-bar, choose charge animation & battery style and exit, if charge animation doesn't work !, just choose the other style and change it back again, or just plz wait till I re-check it again, hope this helps.

@KLPFL good, and I'll try to make og_battery for jedi rom.
    @sawdoctor see pics for blue weather.
    @nitol problem solved, no need to re-flash hopefully, thanks a bunch.

#Pics ( some still in progress though )