[Q] Best ROM for Note 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kokoro18

Aug 30, 2013
Hey guys! Sorry for a noob question. I just bought a new Galaxy Note 3 (n9005) yesterday and I want to install a ROM, so any advice on which is the best ROM for note 3 and things that I should know about Note 3 :)

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Hey guys! Sorry for a noob question. I just bought a new Galaxy Note 3 (n9005) yesterday and I want to install a ROM, so any advice on which is the best ROM for note 3 and things that I should know about Note 3 :)

ROM is personal preference, flash a few and try them out. All you need to know is here in the forums, read about KNOX and how it affects you and your device warranty.

kokoro18

Aug 30, 2013
ROM is personal preference, flash a few and try them out. All you need to know is here in the forums, read about KNOX and how it affects you and your device warranty.

Of course! It's a personal preference. I just want to know what most people here use as their ROM and advice me which ROM is best for everyday use

NOZX

Aug 21, 2012
Its something thats frowned upon for asking. All roms have different benefits. Read features of each and decide for yourself. AOSP roms are in their infancy for the N9005 so best left for the more experienced flasher and those that dont mind broken things.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

p4j1

Nov 10, 2012
I'm using SweetRom, it's flawless for me with no issues whatsoever, get about 2 days on the battery with 7-8 hours usage

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod Edit

"Best" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
    Please test these things for yourself.
    This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Thread Closed

malybru
    Forum Moderator