Search This thread

patrickchun

Apr 13, 2011
can anyone recommand me music bluetooth???mainly for outdoor activities
anyway, i saw mw600 threads around and kinda interested with it
any comments about mw600 on desire? thx

helpmeroot

Apr 18, 2011
i got the mw600 last week and i'm really enjoying it.

connectivity between the desire and this device is excellent. i haven't had any kind of skipping even if i'm running outside.

the sound quality is good and if you don't like the sound quality, just swap headphones. swappable headphones are great because if your headphones crap out, you can replace them for a low cost.

the clip seems sturdy enough. but remember i only got it last week...

the battery life is great but i haven't fully discharge it yet (i don't plan to; that's not good for the Li ion battery)

i haven't had enough calls with it to say how good the microphone is...

jukyO

Feb 2, 2011
Ogulin
OnePlus One
OnePlus 2
So far I like it. The only thing which is really annoying on MW600 for me is, when I disconnect a headset, the sound is not available on the phone, I cannot hear anyone, nor anyone can hear me. This might be ROM related (MIUI XJ GB), but not for sure.

helpmeroot

Apr 18, 2011
Do you think that this could be velcroed into the chin/mouth section of a helmet, and used as a bluetooth microphone and music listener?

maybe? but it comes with a clip so maybe you don't need to velcro it (then again you can try some DIY hacks and put velcro on the clip)

pix106

Oct 16, 2010
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus
i got the mw600 last week and i'm really enjoying it.

connectivity between the desire and this device is excellent. i haven't had any kind of skipping even if i'm running outside.

the sound quality is good and if you don't like the sound quality, just swap headphones. swappable headphones are great because if your headphones crap out, you can replace them for a low cost.

the clip seems sturdy enough. but remember i only got it last week...

the battery life is great but i haven't fully discharge it yet (i don't plan to; that's not good for the Li ion battery)

i haven't had enough calls with it to say how good the microphone is...

i got it 2 month ago, works perfectly, you can indeed change the headset for a better one.

I run CM7.0.2.1 and i don't have this problem

I'm using an ICS rom, it works fine.

randolph2000

Dec 10, 2008
Manila
I am using Nokia BH503 since a year and half and am loving it

I have that headset too! its really nice. Problem is my foam is already broken and i cannot find any replacement. MW600 is nice too.. this device have this profiling mode (1 pc / 2 cellphones) problem is you need to buy a good headset. :) in other words you have to spend another $100 bucks for a good headset (sennheiser cx 95)

Im just sharing my experiences with bluetooth headsets. :)

Top Liked Posts