Originally Posted by Dexter_prog
I had already read them, but I don't know what to edit.
If I well-understood your problem, the background isn't took over, but simply that app doesn't owns a background, then it uses the framework background (that in this case is orange).
If you want to change the framework background:
1. take your /system/framework/framework-res.apk
2. rename in .zip, unzip and open it
3. search for the 2 background images in:
4. change them matching resolution and orientation
5. save, zip (mantaining the same folder structure) and rename in .apk
6. make a backup of your original framework-res.apk or of the entire rom
7. overwrite the old framework-res.apk with the new one
8. set rw-r--r-- permissions and change the owner to root
Hope this can be useful