IPhone and IPad OS System Sounds

Search This thread

savilaki

May 25, 2014
In WAV of AIFF?

Hi, I was looking for these sounds. Do you have it on WAV or AIFF format? I need them in that format.

THANKS

SARA R

I've searched the threads and found nothing that contained these files anywhere, so I decided to Jailbreak my IPad and pull these files off of it. I mostly did this for the Lock/Unlock sounds because I personally think they sound a lot more crisp and louder than Androids Lock/Unlock sounds. Included are 63 system sounds all converted to Mp3 at 320 kbps. Ranging from alarms, sms tones, lock sounds, etc.

If you choose to want to change your unlock/lock noise, use Root Explorer. Goto /system/media/audio/ui. You'll see "Lock.ogg" and "Unlock.ogg", rename the extension to ".ogg.old" or whatever you prefer. Than put the Lock and Unlock Mp3 files in that same /system/media/audio/ui folder and just rename the file extension to .ogg. Immediately the files should work.

I hope at least one person finds this of use.

Greekspinner

Jul 9, 2015
I've searched the threads and found nothing that contained these files anywhere, so I decided to Jailbreak my IPad and pull these files off of it. I mostly did this for the Lock/Unlock sounds because I personally think they sound a lot more crisp and louder than Androids Lock/Unlock sounds. Included are 63 system sounds all converted to Mp3 at 320 kbps. Ranging from alarms, sms tones, lock sounds, etc.

If you choose to want to change your unlock/lock noise, use Root Explorer. Goto /system/media/audio/ui. You'll see "Lock.ogg" and "Unlock.ogg", rename the extension to ".ogg.old" or whatever you prefer. Than put the Lock and Unlock Mp3 files in that same /system/media/audio/ui folder and just rename the file extension to .ogg. Immediately the files should work.

Do I need to root my htc one m8 in order to set the screen lock sound?

Ibbi786

Nov 13, 2015
New Delhi
Will this work for the Stock based Jellybean ROM on T311? Thanks In Advance

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Do I need to root my htc one m8 in order to set the screen lock sound?
Yep, you surely need to! Except if you're using only ringtones.

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

Gaming n tech

Apr 13, 2019

But where is the link? I can't find it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

does this include the keyboard touchtone sounds? if so, that is all I really want. that and maybe the sent message notification sound. thanks

EDIT: Going through the .zip now. I think the keyboard sounds may be Tink.mp3 and Tock.mp3. if so, how do I apply those to my phone? in system/media/audio/ui the keyboard sounds are this: KeypressDelete, KeypressReturn, KeypressSpacebar, and Keypress Standard. How will android know which of the two apple sounds to use for which of the keypresses? if that makes any sense lol
    I followed the OP's exact directions for the lockscreen and things went haywire, it was playing my ringtone for when I unlocked the screen. May not work on the ROM I am on?
    Cool! Was looking for this.
    But... It doesnt work, did everything u said but i have no sound when unlock / lock.
    I have settings > sound > unlock sound > ENABLED
    So whats the cause??