Any Of The Old Infuse Veterans Still Around

Search This thread

TulsaDavid

Mar 10, 2011
Tulsa
DavidTechnologies.com
I haven't posted here since November 2014. As the KitKat+ OS mods became too heavy for Infuse, and whereas the video was a fail since those mods, I ported back to Gingerbread. Yes, I still am using my Infuse, although I have replaced the screen (a fun learning experience). However, when the new Nexus phone comes out in August (or a little later), I'm considering retiring this work horse (emphasis on only "considering").

Anyway, any of the old veterans still around?

oxendine9381

May 20, 2009
Bristol
I haven't posted here since November 2014. As the KitKat+ OS mods became too heavy for Infuse, and whereas the video was a fail since those mods, I ported back to Gingerbread. Yes, I still am using my Infuse, although I have replaced the screen (a fun learning experience). However, when the new Nexus phone comes out in August (or a little later), I'm considering retiring this work horse (emphasis on only "considering").

I am but long ago retired my infuse.... It went out like old yeller

TulsaDavid

Mar 10, 2011
Tulsa
DavidTechnologies.com
Goodbye Infuse, Hello Pixel XL

Well, after many years of faithful service from my Infuse, I finally let it go for a Google Pixel XL. It served me well, was a little workhorse, but never really could handle KitKat (I had to return it to Gingerbread). I bid that faithful phone a grateful farewell.

GoodbyeHello.jpg

Attachments

• GoodbyeHello.jpg
    GoodbyeHello.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

pinktheater

That made me laugh so hard.

I'm still around, veteran of the Infuse, my first Galaxy experience. I don't use it anymore since a very long time, but still keep it as a treasure i guess :D

I made a lot of friends here thanks to that phone :p

Fullmetal Jun

Sep 10, 2013
Camp Kidney
OnePlus Pad
I still have it on unofficial cm11 and it looks as gorgeous as before. I have to admit I still keep it because I don't want to sell it for less than $50 :D
It still has its original battery which holds like 1 hour of charge when using although it has excellent standby time! It's like my sophisticated 13GB pen drive.

Reactions: Rickrocks013

zleepy16

Sep 8, 2016
Just dusted off my Infuse because...

Gave away my Note 3. Infuse started me wanting a big phone so I could leave my notebook home.
The Infuse feels so good in my hands.
I now use Huawei P8MAX & a Rii keyboard as my phone/notebook.
Just remembered the reviews saying how few people would buy the Infuse because it was so big. One reviewer called it a "monstrous phone." LOL

Reactions: Rickrocks013

rick.sanchez

Oct 16, 2017
okc
marshmallow on infuse ? is it real ?

................. . . . I have an infuse that I want to use as a guinea pig.... I have seen multiple pages on google for 6.0 marshmallow roms for infuse, but haven't been able to find anything on xda. ....... am i chasing butterflies ?

scienceboyroy

Feb 24, 2012
I still keep mine going in case my LG V20 becomes unusable for some reason (that happened once, and it happened a couple of times on my Galaxy S4). The Infuse 4G makes for a good "temporary" phone while I wait for parts to arrive.

Pony Express

Dec 7, 2010
737 miles from where I was
---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Hello everyone.
I was mostly on Th3Bill's MIUI thread.
Lotta great people in the Infuse forum helping one another. I miss it !
Happy New Year to all !!

Pony

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Goodbye Infuse, Hello Pixel XL

Well, after many years of faithful service from my Infuse, I finally let it go for a Google Pixel XL. It served me well, was a little workhorse, but never really could handle KitKat (I had to return it to Gingerbread). I bid that faithful phone a grateful farewell.

GoodbyeHello.jpg

That made me laugh so hard.

I'm still around, veteran of the Infuse, my first Galaxy experience. I don't use it anymore since a very long time, but still keep it as a treasure i guess :D

I made a lot of friends here thanks to that phone :p
    I still have it on unofficial cm11 and it looks as gorgeous as before. I have to admit I still keep it because I don't want to sell it for less than $50 :D
    It still has its original battery which holds like 1 hour of charge when using although it has excellent standby time! It's like my sophisticated 13GB pen drive.