[CLOSED][ROM] Android 2.3.7 - CM 7 – Huawei U8120 – Anryl

Search This thread

maniaco84

Nov 22, 2009
What files are dead ?

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m

sorry :) now all k :) yesterday not open anyone...mah...anryl sorry, can I ask you something? I tried and tried to install your rom but every time the network not working....why? can you explain step by step how to do? I would be grateful, thank you in advance, greetings (U8110)

anryl

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 27, 2007
prague
POCO M3
Redmi Note 10 Pro
sorry :) now all k :) yesterday not open anyone...mah...anryl sorry, can I ask you something? I tried and tried to install your rom but every time the network not working....why? can you explain step by step how to do? I would be grateful, thank you in advance, greetings (U8110)

What network there is network on image to flash :) read more first page

maniaco84

Nov 22, 2009
What network there is network on image to flash :) read more first page

sorry guys, I tried all, but nothing ... first of all I install the version 2.3.7 U8120 KANG GRJ22 cm7 5-10 (the only one that is installed, with clockwork recovery 1.8.1.4) and this image: IMG for BOOT other devices like U8100 U8110 if the rom is not working SOFT KEYS - after flash rom.

The only thing not working is the network .... What can be? something wrong ..?? thanks

anryl

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 27, 2007
prague
POCO M3
Redmi Note 10 Pro
sorry guys, I tried all, but nothing ... first of all I install the version 2.3.7 U8120 KANG GRJ22 cm7 5-10 (the only one that is installed, with clockwork recovery 1.8.1.4) and this image: IMG for BOOT other devices like U8100 U8110 if the rom is not working SOFT KEYS - after flash rom.

The only thing not working is the network .... What can be? something wrong ..?? thanks

Still dont get it what is not working did u tried DATA- ON ?http://www.mediafire.com/?6sza62y15nr19eh

maniaco84

Nov 22, 2009
Still dont get it what is not working did u tried DATA- ON ?http://www.mediafire.com/?6sza62y15nr19eh

tried now...but nothing...still non networks....maybe i must install from official rom? I try doing wipe all (factory wipe,boot,cache,system,sd ext ecc....all wipes)

anryl not know if it can be useful, but into phone info, at voice "baseband version" it says unknown....many thanks for help :rolleyes:

goodguy25

Jan 10, 2011
Well, I can't remember the process completely but if you search pulse mini modaco, it should guide you to the modaco website

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using XDA

nenadzz

Jun 22, 2012
Bajina basta
Its me again and i have same probliems with original vodafone 845 rom and i use AmonRA and i get this error when im lounch original rom (sorry ! the application customAPKshidden (processcom.huawei.android customAPKhidden) has stoped unexpextedly. please try again ) and this error is my probliem i trying and trying but don't work pls help .

same problem don t know what to do and i cant find nothing on net.
First I install dload for u8100 and work fine on u8110 just in telephone was writes that i have u8100 instead u8110 and market didn't work, so i download Stock rom for u8110 T/Mobile instalation pass good both steps(unpacking/installing) but after restarting getting this message.

sorry ! the application customAPKshidden (processcom.huawei.android customAPKhidden) has stoped unexpextedly. please try again

I Try to put back any other dload for u8110 or even for u8100 and after unpacking(step two) always error.
Any solution?Don t have backup!Telephone is 2.1 and didn't change nothing since i bout this telephone.I only use z4 rot to delete some apps like servo.....

Heys

Jul 3, 2012
screen calibration

i just installed the cm7calibration tool after rom installation but when i try to calibrate the screen the pointer doesnt move to the next location(nothing happens)pls help

Top Liked Posts