++++Ask all your Theme and App Questions HERE++++

Search This thread

rege420

Apr 30, 2012
Yes but the kindle tablet games don't show up on other tablets in the store

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

kira abdool

Aug 30, 2012
Hi there :) I have the wattpad app installed on my rooted kindle fire (running cyanogenmod 7) however after trying to update the app I get a message saying it is out of space and cannot install.

I have 2gb free on my SD card and 300mb free on internal memory. Can anyone give me insight to this problem?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using xda premium

firered365

Mar 30, 2012
Houston
Hi there :) I have the wattpad app installed on my rooted kindle fire (running cyanogenmod 7) however after trying to update the app I get a message saying it is out of space and cannot install.

I have 2gb free on my SD card and 300mb free on internal memory. Can anyone give me insight to this problem?

Try to delete the data of the app.

Makdasamurai

Aug 31, 2010
Ultraviolet

Hey guys was wondering if there is a hacked version of Flixster or vudu that will let me actually stream my movies. The only solution i found was the tmp unroot but i haven't tried it yet. Any help would be great or even if someone could give me tips on how to change the app itself so i can have it not pop up that annoying message about Rooted devices.

kira abdool

Aug 30, 2012
I wiped the cache and that seemed to fix the problem

Any advice for installation of the Google playstore?

lukasver

Apr 5, 2012
Hi Guys!

I am looking for an App or Rom that could allow me to "write" or "squetch" on screen similarly to a Galaxy Note. For example, have an excel spreadsheet open and be able to write notes on top of that. Any ideas if there is something to help me do it?

Thank you!

Icelus

Jul 1, 2011
Hi there, guys. I'm wondering if anyone can provide me with an APK for the kindle launcher? I'd love to use a custom rom of ICS or such, but still be able to pull up the kindle UI when I need to. Is this possible?

dolo1

Jun 23, 2010
Hello all. I am looking to get the Kindle FreeTime Unlimited APP on my generation one. Is there an APK I can download? Its only available on the generation two from what I have read.

ralphkaz

Nov 9, 2008
Hello all. I am looking to get the Kindle FreeTime Unlimited APP on my generation one. Is there an APK I can download? Its only available on the generation two from what I have read.

Is it possible to use the FreeTime app on any other Android tablet - I'd like to try this out on my son's Nexus 7.

Thanks

hamza.almutt

Sep 25, 2013
hi:
i have samsung galaxy s duse with 4.0.4 ics and its run slow ... so what if i updated it to 4.1 jellybean ? will that make it slower ? is it a good thing if i updated it or it will make it run slower ? plz answer me

tb1704

Sep 15, 2013
Im getting some problems with Amazon store incompatible apps on my tablet, although some which i found and downloaded from Internet work fine ....

Can i please request these one (which i didnt found online) in apk format:
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY Magazine (Kindle Tablet Edition)
TIME Magazine (Kindle Tablet Edition)
PEOPLE EN ESPAÑOL Magazine (Kindle Tablet Edition)

They are all free of course....

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have noticed that the Kindle Fire Theme and App section is becoming flooded with questions, so to try and keep the forum clean, please post all your questions here. If any questions are asked outside of this thread, then your thread will be removed without notice, any repeat offenders will then find them selfs picking up warnings and that is the last thing i want to do, trust me.

Thanks
    s.d.oconnor

Note - I will also be moving questions threads into the Q&A section, if i do move your thread then you will be sent a notice through PM, i am doing this in order to bring some order to Themes and Apps section.
    Really! No one has access to amazon app store with a kindle to pull a free app!?

Here it is: Hope it works:

http://ubuntuone.com/1x7okzXc9ru43GK44ZoubX