[ROM][4.4.4] Paranoid Android FINAL 4.4

Search This thread

ywor1

Feb 23, 2014
Poltava
So, my legendary phone is now Officially dead. Don't if I should be happy or sad.

Never mind. This is to just inform you that I tried to port the ParanoidAndroid 4.6 Beta 2 but got bootloop.
So if anyone can help me the logcat, I may try something about it.

Here's the link to the test build:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/msc7rqzyxe7haq8/pa_p500-4.6-BETA2-20140930-test.zip

I was able to run your ROM, and despite the fact that I had ported to GIO-S5660 the error lies in the framework-res.apk it is necessary to reduce nd all this I substituted framework.jar and framework2.jar I was glad he earned :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: rharshit

rharshit

Jul 17, 2012
Mumbai
I was able to run your ROM, and despite the fact that I had ported to GIO-S5660 the error lies in the framework-res.apk it is necessary to reduce nd all this I substituted framework.jar and framework2.jar I was glad he earned :cool:

Thanks a lot for the precious help.
To members of XDA, if anyone can do just what ywor1 said, it'll be greatly appreciated. Even ywor1, if you can do, it'll be highly appreciable :)

Reactions: xu3sno

sekhargreen

Status 7 Installation aborted

I got this old mobile and started to do the stuff.
Rooted succesfully.
Now on installaing this ROM, it given me Status 7 Installation aborted. And then boot failed and reloading back to recovery.
Luckily I have backup of ROM.
Now what is the mistake done by me?

dfg555

Oct 2, 2014
What does it mean by GApps Light? Can you explain the difference between the "normal" GApps and GApps Light?

dfg555

Oct 2, 2014
Could you do an instruction on how to install it, I can't seem to find the link? I have CWM Recovery.

Bimm3r

Nov 27, 2006
Flashed it to my P500 and the browser ALWAYS gives me force close... Redownloaded it, re flashed it, the same. What's happening ?

Dovidhalevi

Jun 26, 2012
Flashed it to my P500 and the browser ALWAYS gives me force close... Redownloaded it, re flashed it, the same. What's happening ?

Tried a different browser. A zillion or more on Play.
How is the ROM for other functions? I am using the 4.4.4 omni which seems quite good, most bluetooth not working correctly--pairs but no function.

Top Liked Posts