What is XDA TV?

Search This thread

shujun

Mar 2, 2012
The most important porint of TV

I think the most important porint of TV is : entertament, like multimedia / game ,
but not texture content ,such as news/twitters or other stuff.

Kysonx

Mar 27, 2012
Brisbane
xda tv

just watched the xda noob video - you guys responsible for that? - freakin hilarious and a great way to get your point across.. nice work.

syncopath

Oct 31, 2005
Amsterdam
Feedback and new show idea

Really nice interview with Chainfire. Samsung Galaxy Note owners regard him very highly. A pity Sammy didn't actually give him a Galaxy S III because he could have donated it to Chasmodo, who has selflessly sacrificed his own Galaxy Note in discovering a dangerous bug probably, if I understand correctly, in the original Samsung code of Ice Cream Sandwich for the Note (international version released May 11th 2012). A pity incidentally that this bad news isn't mentioned in this week's roundup. There's been quite a lot of consternation about it over on the Note forums, although things seem to be calming down somewhat now.

Now how about an interview with another very important operative for us Note-takers: Dr.Ketan ? He does not actually bake public ROMs himself, but he has helped countless people, with patience I can only describe as saintly. His knowledge is legendary. He has scripts and fixes which countless people have used succesfully to root their Notes and much more besides. He is like the Mahatma Gandhi of the XDA SGN community. He resides in India so your emissary may have some flying to do. But this would also provide XDA-TV with some not unwelcome international flavour so definitely worth it.

Thebeast715

Aug 4, 2011
Oxford,Oh
Thanks

I saw some links in the earlier pages for an podcast / rss feed. Does this mean I can automate downloading the newest episodes to my Nexus 7?(when it eventually arrives, purchased mine on the 29th >< )

Either way I appreciate the work put in to these videos. Keep up the good work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We started XDA TV to give a new dimension to the site. Our shows are entertaining, informative, and interesting, and allow XDA users to experience XDA in a new way by hearing about the news from azrienoch, watching an interview from a well-known XDA developers or moderator with GrilledCheze, getting frequent updates on what's happening around the site with Sam Caplat, and getting questions answered by Chad Hughes.

You can see all of XDA TV here:

http://www.xda-developers.com/tag/xdatv/

We're always open to your feedback and to new show ideas.
    "Your home of mobile device news and resources for hacking/modding, hardware/software, development/troubleshooting IMPROVEMENT of hundreds of devices!"
    entertaining, informative and interesting, huh? Is that what we do?

I guess those are some adjectives. The right ones? Hmmmmm idk