[ROM] CM10 (JellyBean) for Atrix

Search This thread

jjwatmyself

Feb 7, 2009
Edit. GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk crept in so I renamed. Possibly I flashed an ICS gapps?

18da7d86-cbd8-71bb.jpg

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Forgot to mention that GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk has been replaced by Velvet.apk. Having both will default you to the legacy version of search.

Last edited:

jjwatmyself

Feb 7, 2009
All is good now that I'm back on the 0723 build. I'll give 0724 a rest and perhaps try another upgrade when the next build is out. It's worth noting that I have not done any factory wipes since my last ICS install. The other possible cause is the JB code resync on 0724.

admiez

Jun 25, 2010
All is good now that I'm back on the 0723 build. I'll give 0724 a rest and perhaps try another upgrade when the next build is out. It's worth noting that I have not done any factory wipes since my last ICS install. The other possible cause is the JB code resync on 0724.

It's probably worth doing the wipe once you're ready. I came from turl's cm9 with only cache wipes and was getting weird stuff. Did a data wipe from 0723 and is night and day.

ilya11g

Oct 22, 2010
Chill out epinter is only human and I'm sure he has a life too so just be patient

Sent from my MB860 running CM10

No sir, no whining! It is just strange :) My daily script "Come home - Play Bf3 - Update CM10 on Moto - Sleep" is broken. :) No any pressure on developer - we will wait what it takes.

epinter, do you planing to collaborate with Turl or Jokersax or Tr3bl?

jackdonogy

Feb 24, 2011
Vancouver
Anyone know if we can somehow flash sounds from ICS onto JB? The lack of sound notifications and using 1 sound for all my notifications is driving me crazy!

TIA!

As for battery and dual processors always on, there is a paid app on the market called CPU Sleeper. It appears to help with battery life by shutting down one of the CPU's when the screen is off.

Does this app really work? I'm always running underclocked @608 MHz but i can't seem ti get over 12 hrs battery life, even after a full charge. Also, does switching to EDGE would increase it?

Sent from my Atrix on CM10 Jelly Bean

Sass86

Jul 2, 2011
Boston, MA
Does this app really work? I'm always running underclocked @608 MHz but i can't seem ti get over 12 hrs battery life, even after a full charge. Also, does switching to EDGE would increase it?

Sent from my Atrix on CM10 Jelly Bean

Keep in mind that the battery drains differently due to many factors. If you have a weak cell signal it has to search more. If you have widgets or live wallpaper you drain faster with screen on. Playing 3d games is heavy demand on CPU and GPU cores. The ones getting longer battery life have higher hours of idle time. Just get better battery stats or similar app to see if phone is deep sleeping. Also uv-ing doesn't give you much back in terms of sparing battery life, but it more often than not causes reboots or freezes.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

Reactions: renguer0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM10 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.1.2) firmware for Atrix. It's not a official CyanogenMod, and it's not supported by CM team.

Disclaimer: THIS FIRMWARE IS IN BETA STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT.
    I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.
    All installation procedures are the same as for CM9 and CM10.
    MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT FIRMWARE SO YOU CAN RETURN IF YOU WANT.

For changelog, download links, credits, notes and tips, see my website
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/atrix

Thanks to all the users for using and debugging. If you want to support my work donating, click the donate button(below my avatar), or in my website.
    THANKS TO THE DONATORS. THANKS VERY MUCH.

VRE4g.png
    Il1Xr.png

uGkVS.png
    MRcue.png
    Off-topic

No ETA ...

Nobody knows yet how the cm10 with ics libs will be released, because it's not so good to release files from a leak, specially a kernel. The only obvious thing it's it will never be a official CM, because there's no kernel source.

It's hard to make all the things work together. The kernel has some bugs, and there are things that needs workarounds and changes to cm10 code (mostly are changes we don't know yet). All this takes time. Be patient.

I'm spending my time with the screen bug yet, I don't have so much time to look other things.
    I'm trying to make Atrix boot on 4.2

Sent from my MB860 using xda app-developers app
    CM 10.1 is up on Atrix.
    No audio, wifi or storage yet. A lot of things broken.
    I'm preparing a new build.