★★Transparent Framework Dependent Apks ★★[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

icedventimocha

I don't mean to be that guy, but just because you wrote a walk thru doesn't mean you created this mod or deserve to be credited for it. Transparent framework mods were done on many roms before this thread. Trying to take credit for it is like me taking credit for figuring out how to port themes just because I did a tutorial.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Ohh_Trenton

May 18, 2010
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
I don't mean to be that guy, but just because you wrote a walk thru doesn't mean you created this mod or deserve to be credited for it. Transparent framework mods were done on many roms before this thread. Trying to take credit for it is like me taking credit for figuring out how to port themes just because I did a tutorial.

Dude Who are you? You come into my AllianceROM thread disrespecting me calling it bull**** when I debuted and you over here in my other thread. I don't know what's your beef with me but you need to take your lame ass and use the same energy you throwing at me into your lame ass themes. @ForeverSupra FTW

Back to relevant news... Yes the mod was done before with a bunch of glitches and bugs but was it ever done and/or fixed for the NOTE 2? show me the thread. I'll wait. I will gladly take the credit for fixing it up for the note 2. The only reason I'm truly pissed is because Lacourise came up to me multiple times to help him with the transparent framework mod. And I even went as far as doing the edits for him. And every time I should of known cuz I never got a "Thank You" from him. And then all of the sudden just cuz he wants to become Mr popular on xda and debut a thread with Deckoz, and didnt even originally credit me but then wants to for just "Wallpaper Show"? That's completely utter bull**** and I have proof In the attachments and in this very thread he is not a man of his word and I will never support losers like that.

I'm sorry but if ANYBODY helped SOMEBODY with their ROM they deserve the proper credit. Thats XDA RULE NUMERO UNO. #PipeBomb I'm Out.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375812380179.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375812380179.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 442
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375812388885.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375812388885.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 438
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Due to a "dev" attempting to kang this and not give me credit for the framework transparency mod after he has asked me to be a part of the ROM, assist him in the transparent aspect, doing the edits for this individual, and not even originally credited for my work and then only being credited for "Wallpaper Show" as of Aug 5th, my transparent framework thread is no longer available to the public. If you figure it out yourself all the power to you. If you ever use someone elses work in your rom, Please do the XDA right thing and give credit where credit is due. I'm pretty sure you can figure out who it is. I WILL not support losers like this.

I'm grateful everyone has enjoyed my mod enough to run it on their phones and include it in themes/ROMs.

Thank you

Mod:: please move this where appropriate.
    Due to a "dev" attempting to kang this and not give proper credit, my transparent framework thread is no longer available to the public. I'm pretty sure you can figure out who it is. I WILL not support losers like this.

This Guide is closed. Mod please move this where appropriate.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS SUCKS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    We don't need shiz like thiz in our forums. You know, Deckoz may not know you did alot of the transparency theming. I mean, it could be a misunderstanding. Have you tried talking to either of them? I really like the rom, and if you had your hand in it, you deserve thanks, and recognition. I have seen problems like this before tear up a whole forum. There is no way I want to get into a he said/ she said thing, and I am sorry this happened. You really shouldn't punish the rest of us low level code tweakers though. I mean, what is done, is done, and pulling your stuff now just hurts us lowly, uneducated people. I am not telling you what to do, just offering a view you prob dont care to see because you are mad. Thanks for having it up, I just wish I would have got to try it myself before it got pulled. Really man, sorry.
    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Dude Who are you? You come into my AllianceROM thread disrespecting me calling it bull**** when I debuted and you over here in my other thread. I don't know what's your beef with me but you need to take your lame ass and use the same energy you throwing at me into your lame ass themes. @ForeverSupra FTW

Back to relevant news... Yes the mod was done before with a bunch of glitches and bugs but was it ever done and/or fixed for the NOTE 2? show me the thread. I'll wait. I will gladly take the credit for fixing it up for the note 2. The only reason I'm truly pissed is because Lacourise came up to me multiple times to help him with the transparent framework mod. And I even went as far as doing the edits for him. And every time I should of known cuz I never got a "Thank You" from him. And then all of the sudden just cuz he wants to become Mr popular on xda and debut a thread with Deckoz, and didnt even originally credit me but then wants to for just "Wallpaper Show"? That's completely utter bull**** and I have proof In the attachments and in this very thread he is not a man of his word and I will never support losers like that.

I'm sorry but if ANYBODY helped SOMEBODY with their ROM they deserve the proper credit. Thats XDA RULE NUMERO UNO. #PipeBomb I'm Out.
    Updated with more transparent apps (Play Store, Gmail, Google Now, Contacts, etc)!