[Q] Why Gear Fit doesn't sync all data?

Search This thread

Salexusa

Oct 18, 2013
Today something happened to S Health app (began to crash on start). After the restarting Galaxy S5, the S Health app opened clean. All the data was lost. So, I started to use S Health from the scratch and tried to sync with Gear Fit. But, all I got is today's steps. No data for previous dates, no sleep data, no activity data. But I can see all this data on my Gear Fit.

Is it possible to sync it somehow with S Health again? Why there is no any data in S Health, only today's data?

Seronez

Aug 5, 2010
Today something happened to S Health app (began to crash on start). After the restarting Galaxy S5, the S Health app opened clean. All the data was lost. So, I started to use S Health from the scratch and tried to sync with Gear Fit. But, all I got is today's steps. No data for previous dates, no sleep data, no activity data. But I can see all this data on my Gear Fit.

Is it possible to sync it somehow with S Health again? Why there is no any data in S Health, only today's data?

it has sth to do with the timestamps s health uses to determine if it should add or overwrite data. so i think what happend is now that your data from the s health app is gone whatsoever the s health app is now treating the data from the gear fit as old data which it will not add. i hope you understand what i mean i had this problem on my s4 too but due to another reason
sadly i don't know how to fix it