Does SDHC work after WM6 update?

Search This thread

mseewald

Aug 7, 2007

mestro

Mar 5, 2008
IPAQ 6945 SDHC.cab working

Just put this on my 6945 and it seems to be working just fine.

beaches

Mar 7, 2008
Thanks! This worked for me.....

I was so proud of myself finding a great price for a 4 GB SD card online and little did I realize until it arrived that it was a SDHC with all kinds of warnings regarding compatability. Then I realized that my Treo 700 mx was not compatable.....

I was quite relieved to find this "patch" which worked easily and seemlessly.

Thanks again.

balasriram

Feb 7, 2008
Sdhc.cab works!!!!

Thanks soooooo much! I was thinking my sdhc card is a waste. But now it works like a champ. If it were not for the person who did this I would have returned my phone. Thanks once again.

Card Mfr: Kingston - 4GB - MicroSD (Mini sd adaptor used)
Phone: HP IPAQ 6920 (Non camera)

UPDATE: Card is detected but does not allow any data to be transferred. What do i do????????????? Please help.

Last edited:

geezer78

Apr 6, 2007
Answer to my own question

Hi there guys,

since i started this thread a lot has happened.
my original question was asked to find out if the upcoming upgrade to WM6 would bring us SDHC capacity to our artemis... everybody thought it wouldn't and briljant minds created the sdhc cab that works for so many people (but not me..)

Other briljant minds created roms that are sdhc capable, so I too am using a nice big card now ;-)

but i actually never even checked out if the original update of my provider T-mobile NL to WM6 did or did not bring the update... But now i did... and guess what: T-mobile NL WM6 rom for artemis has SDHC support! so there's your answer ;-)

souljahh2050

Mar 14, 2008
Does anyone know if the SDHC.cab works with the T Mobile dash?

Does anyone know if the SDHC.cab works with the T Mobile dash?

revere

Aug 20, 2007
i can verify this works with a Dell axim x51v running windows mobile5
no problems (wifi/bluetooth/normal sd cards all still work)

had nothing to lose so i gave it a go ;)

algypan

Mar 29, 2008
SDHC-Artemis.CAB driver works on O2 Orbit WM6 - I can now see my 4gb sdhc card.

WIFI works well, no issues found.

gnfr01

Apr 6, 2008
Worked!!

Absolutely wonderful! The patch worked great on my Ipaq 2490b
I now have 4bg sdhc recognized.
Thank you guys!

davidE_08

Apr 28, 2008
Could someone please try the drivers mentioned in this thread in e-ten user forum, suposedly they are htc drivers... and they work succesfully for e-ten x500....

http://eten-users.eu/index.php?showtopic=9410&st=45

thanks in advance!

Geezer

ok im sorry if i sound like a noob i am not a computer person one bit, but after i download the attatchment what do i do? i got these four files and i dont no what to do with any of them thank you for the help.

cosmabgd

Sep 19, 2007
yes it work i have a 8GB sandisk and it is work perfect with artemis touch 4.02 ROM wm6.1

Last edited:

wgarciaa

Apr 29, 2008
Driver para htc S620

a mi no me funciona el driver para mi htc s620, alguien tiene otro driver para que funcione, no me funciona mi sdhc de 4gb :(, muchas gracias.

vikasch

May 27, 2008
This cab works on my HP Ipaq 6940. I'm using 4gb micro sdhc card with mini SD card adapter. This card combination was not working before installing this cab file. Great work guys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

I need to get a bigger microsd card, but i would very much like to buy (and use) the new sandisk 4gb micro SDHC. I read in another thread that it might work after WM6 upgrade...

i've also read this press release stating that new drivers are available also for the omap850...

Can someone confirm wether or not a 4gb micro SDHC works after the WM6 upgrade?

thanks!