FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OS][WM6.5.5] Latest Releases (23563), Porting, Tutorials, Tools, VM, etc.

3,316 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,560

By Da_G, Inactive Senior Recognized Developer / Moderator Emeritus on 5th August 2009, 01:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th August 2009, 04:27 AM |#501  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by + Que PPC

Any other example than advanced config to test the netcf enhacements please i dont have issues with mine.

Tested personaly: LumosRC2, CAnalog Clock, Windows Live Search, TaskFacade
Mentioned by other: cleanRAM

Sorry, I cannot confirm other example beside the above mentioned, since I already replace the GAC.

12th August 2009, 04:35 AM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 500

More
Quote:

Any other example than advanced config to test the netcf enhacements please i dont have issues with mine.

Yeah, Bing (the old Live search) didn't work either. That's the first app I had it with.
12th August 2009, 04:57 AM |#503  
Flag Bronx, New York
Thanks Meter: 13

More
htc task manager replacement
Hi Guys,

What are we using for a replacment for the HTC task manager on this newer builds (2302x brach)??

because i've been using the built in task manager to close programs but it is a little bit tedious.
12th August 2009, 05:00 AM |#504  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Guadalajara
Thanks Meter: 88

Donate to Me
More
Clean ram... yes
Livesearch (old)... yes
taskfakade... no
bing... no

Torankusu... now I use e-Natives Showcase dont enable the X button but set a button to launch the taskmanager... works fine the e-natives developer says he needs a stable 6.5.Xto remod his app with this new taskbar... irecomend him a touch gesture...
12th August 2009, 05:04 AM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Quote:

Clean ram... yes
Livesearch (old)... yes
taskfakade... no
bing... no

Torankusu... now I use e-Natives Showcase dont enable the X button but set a button to launch the taskmanager... works fine the e-natives developer says he needs a stable 6.5.Xto remod his app with this new taskbar... irecomend him a touch gesture...

I had this problem several builds back, and discovered that my .net package had somehow gotten corrupted. Replacing the .net package solved my issue.
12th August 2009, 05:13 AM |#506  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 44

More
@Indragroove
I use the same package that worked for other build, in the same kitchen. Even with 23022 it still work, but not with 23024/25. Replacing the GAC_ worked.

@QuePPC
TaskFacade work for me also, don't know about bing (not using it)

Cheers
12th August 2009, 05:37 AM |#507  
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I havent seen this Posted anywhere I might be the only one with this Issue. I have 23025 Right where I want it except for one thing, I have an issue where I cant install any .cabs whats so ever what am I missing or is there a Work Around???
12th August 2009, 05:50 AM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bga7x

I havent seen this Posted anywhere I might be the only one with this Issue. I have 23025 Right where I want it except for one thing, I have an issue where I cant install any .cabs whats so ever what am I missing or is there a Work Around???

That's your kitchen's fault. Something's missing or incorrect in your kitchen's files. Idk what it is though, sorry. Someone else should know which folder controls that...
12th August 2009, 05:54 AM |#509  
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace10134

That's your kitchen's fault. Something's missing or incorrect in your kitchen's files. Idk what it is though, sorry. Someone else should know which folder controls that...

Thank you! I thought it was something like that im trying to Port this for the Omnia hasnt been very lately with these 2302X builds
12th August 2009, 06:15 AM |#510  
Flag Medan
Thanks Meter: 35

Donate to Me
More
Hi Da_G

I found in the boot.rgu that you provided with WM6.5 Native Kernel for Kovsky, you added this reg key at the bottom:
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\FATFS\Fil ters\CacheFilt]
seem you want to remove the CacheFilt.
Would you please give the explanation for this? Is it because of the NK WM6.5 related so we must remove the cachefilt?
How if we still using the CacheFilt?

Thanks in advance
12th August 2009, 07:35 AM |#511  
Flag Lille
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane159

hummm.... still too meny issue in 23025 :\
tired for fixing things.....
wait for better one

Hello,
I got bing error also with this 23025...
When I look at changes from release to release I see that microsoft fix some issue themself (ugly taskbar in startmenu now ok, top align of icons also, Ok button missing in alarm screen now ok, and so on...) so I prefer waiting for new release instead of spending too many hours fixing those issue myself
I'm just new to cooking so I spend my time organizing folders, choosing packages, preparing custom config (autolock, small tweaks, some default frenchy settings, other...). This way when a release will be more stable/complete I'll be happy to share my ROM

Ps: from what I've seen they removed (or forgot?) some component in the 23025 (24 also maybe) like windowsmobile.status and pocketoutlook (maybe others not seen yet)
PsBis : I have wired thing in the alarm screen, I cannot use Ring sounds for alarms....really strange, am I alone ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
media

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)