[APP] Fast "Burst" Camera for Android

Search This thread

joekeee

Mar 25, 2009
Antwerp
i quote the app description:
"- taking a burst of pictures in an important situation, and pick the best later"
but the quality of the photo still sucks monkeyballs
i don't see why anyone would use this app if the quality is worthless

i love the idea and if there would be a possibility to take photos with a high resolution, this would be a top app! but right now it's useless
(if possible depending on hardware of the phone)

dPsychc

Dec 13, 2011
Kolkata / Hyderabad
The resolution on my phone was really low. But the FPS was insane considering my phone has a 1.3mp camera. I suppose better cameras would certainly increase the photo res.

jimdorky

Dec 28, 2010
Penang
Thanks!

Thank you, using it for Samsung i9100.. works flawlessly! I'm impress that it takes 100 photos in few seconds only. Picture quality is good too. :good::good::good::good::good:

coolacrille

Dec 20, 2010
Skövde
Good developing, but it isn't too useful to be honest. Older devices with inferior hardware can't use the funcionality anyway and I personally think anyone would be better off just using regular camera to get the best image quality.

I have O2X running CM7(temasek) and even at 1,5GHz and a class 10 MC this app is not running very good at resulotions above 720p. I understand why and am fine with it, but the news article kind of says otherwise and praises this app like it's messias.

Like I said: GOOD WORK. :good:

Flashalot

Jun 7, 2012
Chicago
I saw this on xda tv lol good app

Phone:HTC Evo 3D CMDA
HTC Sense:3.6
Software number:Trib's OTA 2 Root v1.5
Kernel version:[he who should not be named]Kernel
Baseband version:1.06.00.1216
Build number:1.13.662.2_RC
HBOOT:1.50 S-off (juopunutbear)
Recovery:4EXT Recovery Touch v1.0.0.5

jezus101

Jun 23, 2012
www.applepie.weebly.com
Seems a must-have app for my SGS2 CM9! Thx!

Cant wait to test this on JB cm10 the camera is already REALLY FAST

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

i quote the app description:
"- taking a burst of pictures in an important situation, and pick the best later"
but the quality of the photo still sucks monkeyballs
i don't see why anyone would use this app if the quality is worthless

i love the idea and if there would be a possibility to take photos with a high resolution, this would be a top app! but right now it's useless
(if possible depending on hardware of the phone)

Well Go earn some money from your jokes then maybe you can get a good phone that use's this app to its best

tsalta

Dec 25, 2008
London
Awesome App
I already use it many times and will become one of my favorite app
the reason why i use it its because shooting very fast and im suposed to see things in slow motion very very cool... and then pick the best Photo ever so with this masterpeace of software i cannot make "Bad" photo anymore

I do not know why peoples complain about the resolution when this is a Burst Mode camera all funcionts work perfect and very handy and easy to use i do not have sugesstion right now because all is on the right places

The only thing is if YOU can make it guys we to have even higher resolution choice i know that this will slow down the shooting and the whole process but in somecases when you need a Hight resolution image you can just switch it on from the settingg and do the image:)

Thanks

P.S i do not know why peoples complain that the app not work and need super powerfull device

Im using it on Wildfire S and making over 100 pictures for few seconds in 800x480 resolution of course this is not hight quality resolution But this is a BURST MODE and the image are enought clear for this kind of shooting moving hight speed object and motions.

Like i say above the plus will be if the developer add more choices for the resolution i think even my wildfire S can handle to shoot fast alot of images in higher resolution than 800x480

Last edited:

jezus101

Jun 23, 2012
www.applepie.weebly.com
Pro and Free Confirmed for Samsung S 2 On ICS & JB

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

When I select high res photos it tells me to go back and change it but there are no new options

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

andiprbwo

May 11, 2012
Malang
After checked the high resolution option, the resolution available to choose were not changed (still 800x480 the highest instead of 720 or something), I'm using sgs2..
any suggestion?

JohnGamers

Mar 23, 2013
Another good app for multi-shots is the "autocam" application. It can take 10 to 15 photos per second and also it has automatic modes. You can take photos from distanse (whistling, clapping hands, self-timer).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Fast-Burst-Camera.jpg

When HTC and Samsung came out with burst camera in their quad core devices we were all excited by one of the camera feature "Burst shot mode"

But now thanks to Spritefish we can now have the same experience on our Android devices and you don't need to have the One X or S3

Fast Burst Camera has made its way onto the Play Store and it does exactly what we were looking for. Simply hold down the button and you can snap up to 30 frames in a single second if your device allows it. The free version works just fine, but has a few ads which can seem intrusive. For $4, you can buy the pro version which unlocks some additional features such as auto-focus and lighting settings. View the video below to see some real life experiences with the application and see if it could help you take some neat shots.

Note : due to the high speed, pictures are not taken in the highest resolution possible.

Play Store Link (free) | Play Store Link ($3.99)
    Seems a must-have app for my SGS2 CM9! Thx!