Milestone X2 SBF: 1FF-daytona-user-2.3.6-45.0.43/111123-release-keys-signed-ntelos-US

Search This thread

aldude999

Nov 23, 2010
great, you used sbf_flash in Linux?

Yes, I used VirtualBox with Linux Mint and told it to connect to the phone in the devices menu. It restarts the phone and loses the connection at one point and Windows will recognize it, but just click on the phone again in the devices menu when it does that and it will happily continue.

After that I reflashed the custom ROM (eclipse) he had on it previously and it's just like nothing happened.
I won't be trying CM10 on it again though. Installing gapps breaks it for some reason.

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
Yes, I used VirtualBox with Linux Mint and told it to connect to the phone in the devices menu. It restarts the phone and loses the connection at one point and Windows will recognize it, but just click on the phone again in the devices menu when it does that and it will happily continue.
yes that is typical for virtualbox.
After that I reflashed the custom ROM (eclipse) he had on it previously and it's just like nothing happened.
I won't be trying CM10 on it again though. Installing gapps breaks it for some reason.
cm10 has lots of issue, but may have been wrong gaaps or a bad download. You should always Verify that your downloads are complete with MD5/SHA-1 Hash Checksums

eclipse is the most popular rom.

bestrafer

Sep 14, 2008
Did aynone try to unlock 8035 nv-item, i.e. writing '0' instead of factory's '1'? (otherwise MIP profile does not get persisted, thus no 3g with my service operator)
If I do this and reboot, my milestone X2 does not boot, I get error message - "Modem did not power up (0), starting rsd protocol..."

Unlocking 8035 works fine on Verizon's line of Droids though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update if you flash to a non-ntelos phone you must not wipe data OR give it a "reason" to mess with your current service programming. You could loose 3g over time anyway if I don't figure out how to hack the 8035 seem.

If any non-Ntelos users want to flash this please post about. If I had done certain things I may have kept 3g. You are warned. You may lose 3g anyway.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1616211

Milestone X2 2.3.6 SBF Ntelos (Non DST)
    "1FF-daytona-user-2.3.6-45.0.43/111123-release-keys-signed-ntelos-US.sbf"

"" Android Version: 2.3.6

Kernal Version 2.6.32.9-00011-gbc368b9 mcbk83@il93lnxdroid08 #2

System Version 45.0.43.MB867.AC G-nTelos.en.US

Baseband Version N_03.13.56P

Build Number: 45.0.43

ERI Version 5""

* This sbf loads Ntelos service programming for 3g on boot.
    Damn it.

I ran RSD lite 5.5 & it recognised it property as I pondered trashing my Dx2.
    Then I did flash it & I can't get verizon 3g back yet. I is a one way trip until the Dx2 gets a new sbf.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qds5l2lp3s4c3st
    MD5: 3915A1C1756EB5585FB1C7E4115F1B0E
    MD5 Checker
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=944884&d=1331628615

Update the following did not make a difference for keeping 3g.
    WIP...
    For those of you not using Ntelos: If you are bricked, What do you have to loose?
    Flash it & if 3G data or other won't work restore the DST C Spire Nandroid:
    754boy's Stock 2.3.6 Milestone X2 Nandroid: (Thank You):
    http://www.mediafire.com/?smimp4czh4de9zc
    Md5 for the zip: 471FE7B2D05C8A4BF5F977E89265C2E7
    Let's just say I got lucky.

Translation: I killed a man...

jkjk this will be quite useful if we were get a 2.3.6 rom

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
    To be clear, that is 235/412 that wifi will not work on. I do not know why our dev community chose /412 as the "official" build. Now that /418 has been discovered to have the same kernel as /413 of which both are compatible with the mx2.

Also Please step up our search for a CSpire sbf!
    Thanks for being a guinea pig for Alltel users! Just wanted some clarification on some things, does using this sbf have different results on a milestone x2 if it is run on a Linux machine vs a Windows machine? and would I be correct in saying that us non Ntelos users will be ok if we don't clear our data before applying this sbf? Thanks

I came in here to state that I was the first unwilling guinea pig for Cspire users. I was trying to repair my internal memory and noobishly bricked my phone. It would not go to recovery and would not boot. Just gave me the "failed to boot 1" message.

Anyway, I decided to try this SBF....couldn't hurt and if it didn't work I was just going to file a warranty claim. Anyway, it worked. Happy to say that 3G data and calling works too. I didn't have to do anything. The only thing that I see differently is the ntelos in the phone info instead of the CS. Next I'm going to try using my stock nandroid to see what happens.

Oh, I was on Windows and used RSD Lite 5.3.1
    Will report back with results.

Results:

I can confirm that this SBF + My stock 2.3.6 Nandroid = Stock CSpire device

Everything works as before and now it says CS once again in the phone info and not ntelos. My home and back buttons were switched around for some reason. But that was a pretty easy fix.

Thanks to the OP for this SBF :)
    I'm on Alltel and was wondering if anyone knew how this would be done? What commands do you use to keep your radio in tact?
    Both these options will leave radio settings.
    Performing an SBF Restoration on the MX2
    or
    Flashing Milestone X2 (MB867) with moto-fastboot.exe