WWE
Thank you man

any one can play FLV files ??
program contains flv4ffmpeg.plg & flvsplitter.plg but not recognize FLV files

Last edited:

MichelDiamond

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 6, 2009
for german,spanish,other not-wwe-roms:move it with file explorer to /program files,then it will work

otherwise also uninstallation would fail.

hey-really great skin! thanx

zolom

Apr 27, 2008
Here
The application was installed on my HD2 device, even though I did instruct it to be installed on my SD Card! :mad:
The Uninstalation did not complete. It gave a messge that it cannot comple the removal of the program. :mad:
I did not have any earlier TCPMP version installed on my HD2 prior to this application.

Please advice.

Thanks

zfss1138

Jan 30, 2010
The application was installed on my HD2 device, even though I did instruct it to be installed on my SD Card! :mad:
The Uninstalation did not complete. It gave a messge that it cannot comple the removal of the program. :mad:
I did not have any earlier TCPMP version installed on my HD2 prior to this application.

Please advice.

Thanks

I have the same issue.

please advice.

Thx

mostateel

Feb 5, 2010

Please advice.

Thanks

Remove it with SKTools, it worked for me.

stoolzo

Dec 27, 2008
Lovely work, works on the touch HD v1 also, I have posted on the touch HD thread for you.

secoseco

Mar 26, 2006
WWE
Thank you man

any one can play FLV files ??
program contains flv4ffmpeg.plg & flvsplitter.plg but not recognize FLV files

OK, excellent interface, but there are problems with some of codecs for comparability with interface
the original phenom version came with a link for TCPMP CLASSIC to have compatibility with some file types that TCPMP skinned doesn't support

Hope that you update

mostafa0007

Oct 27, 2006
First of all THX for ur great job

but Unfortunately the version u use to built the skin doesn't support subtitles

could u plz make this skin for a subtitle version ?:eek:

schlox

Feb 12, 2010
Here is the solution for the ones who receive the following error when they click to the shortcut TCPMP:
"Die Datei "player" kann nich geöffnet werden... ....." or potentially in English: "the data file "player" can not be opened.....blah blah"

Open a data explorer and go to your "Device" [in German "Mein Geraet"] > then "Program (or program files)" [in German "Programme"] > then TCPMP

Yeaaaha! There is the "player" executable file. Once you open it, you'll see that this is the actual program that should be running. Then from the settings of the player, you can find the Skin option. Then select the skin which is under the default folder I believe. Be innovative and find yourselfs mates.
:)

I still couldn't sort out how I can change the-non-working-main-screen-shortcut with the working shortcut though! So if I want to add a quick link to the main screen for TCPMP, even that doesn't work.

mamv

Feb 15, 2007
Lisboa
Subtile Support

Hi netdrg,

Thanks for this awesome work. Could you please include the subtitle support, because the subtitle plugin for version 0.72RC1 does not work.

If you could provide this plugin, it would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

coolity

Jun 15, 2008
Thanks again for that!

Does it support landscape mode? Because it is not usable if you rotate the screen (maybe only for me?!) Does anyone has this issue two? :eek:

gorelshv

Jan 1, 2008
it lags on my hd2 when trying to play high quality vids like the helicopter demo or the one with the storks from pixar. for me, at least, it's still either htc player or wmp - both utilizing hw support and run flawlessly every thing i throw at it. if only wmp had subtitle support...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [size=+3]New version subtitles and flv support and real wvga skin[/size]

tcpmp_wvga.jpg

This version is based on new version here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=5685536&postcount=1

For subtitles need change DirectDraw to GDI