1% increment battery driver

Search This thread

3dgar

Feb 24, 2011
help with t-mobile htc tp2

hello there i am new here i got an t-mobile htc tp2 phone, yesterday at night it got frozen (using energy rom and winmo speed 690) it worked perfectly for a month but yesterday after the screen got frozen i did not restart the device just let it to work alone in case of any reaction but a i was tired and slept today when i woke up i tried to use it but was off then i tried to turn it on but when it stard ( x multicolours energy welcome screen start) y restart by itself and dont stopped doing that. any help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i bought that to a friend in almosto $290 us i dont want to spend more than what i have spent hehehe

cajunflavoredbob

May 1, 2010
Your Basement
hello there i am new here i got an t-mobile htc tp2 phone, yesterday at night it got frozen (using energy rom and winmo speed 690) it worked perfectly for a month but yesterday after the screen got frozen i did not restart the device just let it to work alone in case of any reaction but a i was tired and slept today when i woke up i tried to use it but was off then i tried to turn it on but when it stard ( x multicolours energy welcome screen start) y restart by itself and dont stopped doing that. any help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i bought that to a friend in almosto $290 us i dont want to spend more than what i have spent hehehe

Just plug it in and charge it without turning it on. If it still won't boot, then flash a new ROM from the bootloader. There are tutorials on this all over if you search.

atrix4nag

Jul 12, 2011
Maryland
Hi I am new to android, and I got my phone 2 weeks back. Can I use this on a new phone? if Yes how I have to use it. just download on my phone? or what I have to do with this file.

Thanks in advance.

wateverweber

Jul 13, 2010
Hi I am new to android, and I got my phone 2 weeks back. Can I use this on a new phone? if Yes how I have to use it. just download on my phone? or what I have to do with this file.

Thanks in advance.

Are you currently on an android phone? because i believe this cab is just for windows phones. You could always download a widget such as battery watcher for android though

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I promised in one of the threads here that I would look into our (EU !) Rhodiums only reporting battery in 10% increments. As I received my Rhodiums today I did look into this. However, I didn't figure it out. I did see the structure of the battery driver and recalled no2chem mentioned a similar structure for the CDMA Touch Pro (1) - not like the GSM Touch Pro (1). So I hooked up with him on IRC and he pretty much held my hand making a 1% increment battery driver for the TP2.

So I learned a new trick and made this, all of the credit is to no2chem. I just extracted the files, sent them to him, had him walk me through the changes (and have him explain how and why), packaged it up, and this is the result. Tested on my own TP2!

no2chem's donation link is here: http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/page/Donate.aspx.

Obviously, for the 1% incremental battery icons on the taskbar you will still need an icon pack and the registry entries. Refer to your favorite taskbar mod for this.

By the way, keep an eye out for no2chem's improved battery drivers - he also showed me how to do USB fastcharge and the likes. I will not mess with this, but I'm sure one day he will :)

EDIT: As further credit, no2chem was partially shown this trick by cmonex, whom we all know, respect and love ;)

EDIT#2: If this driver does not work right for you (it should, though), you can also try Quentin-'s new driver: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=556318. This uses a different battery driver version as source, this one from a US device (the one I used is from an EU device).