[APP][2.2+] Proximity Fix for your face dialing problems

Search This thread

booleanCube

Feb 5, 2014
New Market
www.google.com
Hello everyone! My wife's phone's proximity sensor has intermittent problems and it causes her cheek to dial buttons and hangup during calls. There is a paid app on the play store that requires you to answer/make your call then go to your the and open it. Way too much effort. So, I made our own version.

Run the app, start the service, and forget about it until you reboot. It listens for calls to be made or answered and just brings up a screen over your dialer. Access the call from the notification bar. When you need to dial numbers for automated phone systems you will have to manual go to it and come back to the screen, but hey this is better than purchasing a whole new phone! I attached the .apk since I can't post links as a new user.

I hope this helps someone out! Thanks guys! Let me know if you run into any issues.

Attachments

• ProximityFix.apk
    287.6 KB · Views: 306
Reactions: Mervingio

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone! My wife's phone's proximity sensor has intermittent problems and it causes her cheek to dial buttons and hangup during calls. There is a paid app on the play store that requires you to answer/make your call then go to your the and open it. Way too much effort. So, I made our own version.

Run the app, start the service, and forget about it until you reboot. It listens for calls to be made or answered and just brings up a screen over your dialer. Access the call from the notification bar. When you need to dial numbers for automated phone systems you will have to manual go to it and come back to the screen, but hey this is better than purchasing a whole new phone! I attached the .apk since I can't post links as a new user.

I hope this helps someone out! Thanks guys! Let me know if you run into any issues.