[GAME][2.3+] FlapShot - Kill those Flappy Birds!

Search This thread

EatHeat

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 5, 2013
Calcutta
www.facebook.com
brfdHLP.png

DISCLAIMER:
This is my first attempt at a game and I take no responsibility for broken screens, dead birds around your room or broken microwaves.
We all know Flappy Bird. Yes, the bird responsible for not letting us sleep for the past few weeks. Now its time for us to take revenge and kill all the flappy birds present on earth.

This is a game based on the aftermath of the pulling of Flappy Birds from the Play Store. This does not by any means provide the Flappy Bird or any similar game.

Flappy Bird is angry that it has been pulled from the Play Store. He has come back with all of his heavy-beaked friends to destroy the peace that we achieved in the last few days.

This game takes augmented reality to a whole new level by merging itself with the latest rage. This is just a simple game where you kill (shoot) all the flappy birds.

You have to point your phone at a flappy bird and shoot it. You will see all the hidden flappy birds through your camera.

Do not let any flappy bird live. We need peace for humans!

If you like this game, it would mean a lot to me if you could leave a review on the Play Store. It motivates me to keep going on and supporting users.

NOTE:
  • This game needs the correct sensors to be available in your phone. This game will not run if your phone is missing those sensors.
  • This a completely free game provided by ads. But ads are completely non-intrusive and can be opted out. If you want to support me, you can refrain from opting out. This will not show up any popup ads or anything like that to be disturbed during the game.

SCREENIES:

Last edited:

DiamondBond

Jul 6, 2012
Limassol
mother-of-god-meme.jpg

AWESOME! , Will test NAW!! :D

EDIT:
Awesome game, really fun, great to show off to iSheep freinds, :D
One request: Plz make a Pro version without ads and the slidebar on the left, ;)

Last edited:

talkingmonkeys

Inactive Recognized RC / RT
May 15, 2013
Awesome work here eatheat. You stay finding your way on my phone. Crius is one of my favorite apps. Sorry thats unrelated but glad to see you get some recognition for your hard work and make it on the portal.

Thank you :good:

Reactions: EatHeat

EatHeat

Jan 5, 2013
Calcutta
www.facebook.com
mother-of-god-meme.jpg

AWESOME! , Will test NAW!! :D

EDIT:
Awesome game, really fun, great to show off to iSheep freinds, :D
One request: Plz make a Pro version without ads and the slidebar on the left, ;)

I'll be adding more levels and birds. There will be an in app purchase to remove ads. But all these after my exams are over. So you can expect it at the end of this month.

Awesome work here eatheat. You stay finding your way on my phone. Crius is one of my favorite apps. Sorry thats unrelated but glad to see you get some recognition for your hard work and make it on the portal.

Thank you :good:

Haha. Thanks. It means a lot to me. :)

DudeWaffle

Mar 13, 2012
great work

Fun game, but stuck at BrainWave level. Birds are sometimes z-axis layered so that it is impossible to shoot them in the proper sequence.

EatHeat

Jan 5, 2013
Calcutta
www.facebook.com
Fun game, but stuck at BrainWave level. Birds are sometimes z-axis layered so that it is impossible to shoot them in the proper sequence.

That is just to make the game a bit hard. Speed and order isn't constant. You'll get through it soon. ;)

Great app bro, I'll just ask you two things, An option do change the resolution of the camera to 320x240, these camera low-framerates are really bad, but in this resolution is really good. The second is to add Immersive mode, which will get the NavBar hidden. I'm a dev too, so if you need help just tell me..

I may add immersive mode, but not sure about the resolution thing.

halrulez

Nov 30, 2007
So this is not working for the nexus 10 I go to start a game and it just hangs on a light blue screen.

sent from N10 on Slimkat

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
Amazing game mate.. Really awesome!
I do have the original Flappy Bird on my phone but this game next to it is amazing!
Well done :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    brfdHLP.png

DISCLAIMER:
    This is my first attempt at a game and I take no responsibility for broken screens, dead birds around your room or broken microwaves.
    We all know Flappy Bird. Yes, the bird responsible for not letting us sleep for the past few weeks. Now its time for us to take revenge and kill all the flappy birds present on earth.

This is a game based on the aftermath of the pulling of Flappy Birds from the Play Store. This does not by any means provide the Flappy Bird or any similar game.

Flappy Bird is angry that it has been pulled from the Play Store. He has come back with all of his heavy-beaked friends to destroy the peace that we achieved in the last few days.

This game takes augmented reality to a whole new level by merging itself with the latest rage. This is just a simple game where you kill (shoot) all the flappy birds.

You have to point your phone at a flappy bird and shoot it. You will see all the hidden flappy birds through your camera.

Do not let any flappy bird live. We need peace for humans!

If you like this game, it would mean a lot to me if you could leave a review on the Play Store. It motivates me to keep going on and supporting users.

NOTE:
    • This game needs the correct sensors to be available in your phone. This game will not run if your phone is missing those sensors.
    • This a completely free game provided by ads. But ads are completely non-intrusive and can be opted out. If you want to support me, you can refrain from opting out. This will not show up any popup ads or anything like that to be disturbed during the game.

SCREENIES:
    CHANGELOG
    • V1.0
      • Initial Release
    CREDITS
    • vbarthel for some base codes.
    • sarkar1990 for testing on JB.
    • amit.mb for testing on KK.
    • Xicor Yagami for testing on GB.
    Reserved. Just in case.