FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE/TIPS] How to Port OEM Apps / Vendor Apps to Your Current ROM

1,596 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,929
 
By Rizal Lovins, Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer / Recognized Contributor on 9th October 2013, 03:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th August 2015, 10:25 PM |#121  
Junior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Anybody can HELP to port LG QUICKMEMO PLUS apk for LENOVO A6000 PLUS
@TitaniumZERO @abo hani @Minions_Army @Mikanoshi, @Lasan @auni @Mtakween @ibanez7 @Yorzua @Brut.all @badboy21102000 @Bejda @slekkas @GalaxyUser @CNexus @oracle01642 @Aman_Arora@DarkFalcon @android.zealot.fervor@Ankush menat @leon nunes @AlfasMP@mn1968 @changnhoc123 @Arbaaz98 @LastStandingDroid @thienbaotan @jtreez30 @rshbhghelani @justforreply @poria1999 @rshbhghelani @lacoursiere18 @milindbhaliwade @shag_on_e @Kiranveer Singh @vovanx500 @venkat kamesh @oldman20


Please port LG QUICKMEMO PLUS app from any LG SMARTPHONE STOCK ROM.

I used before LG L90 D410 smartphone. And I used to take notes by QUICKMEMO app. In that mobile took backup of my notes as a backup file format, now I can't restore that taken backup file because of I don't have LG mobile now (sold) and am now using LENOVO A6000 PLUS. I need to restore my notes (its some more personal that’s why am asking app), so I need QUICK MEMO PLUS app. And nobody doesn’t have LG mobile around me.

I have LENOVO A6000 PLUS mobile, version KITKAT 4.4.4, Please anyone port this app (from LG G2, G3, G4 or any LG smartphone app all smartphones has same app name) and make it should work (change framework file) on all android mobile (AOSP) & mine also.

It's little more difficult to understand this PORTING APP topic for me, just now seen this & have only mobile, that’s why came to ask your support.

If u need any files further please do let me know.

If any doubt is there, regards please PM or mail me to [email protected]

Thanks to all in advance.
27th August 2015, 01:20 AM |#122  
shag_on_e's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 270
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iyyappan11

@TitaniumZERO @abo hani @Minions_Army @Mikanoshi, @Lasan @auni @Mtakween @ibanez7 @Yorzua @Brut.all @badboy21102000 @Bejda @slekkas @GalaxyUser @CNexus @oracle01642 @Aman_Arora@ DarkFalcon @android.zealot.fervor@ Ankush menat @leon nunes @AlfasMP@mn1968 @changnhoc123 @Arbaaz98 @LastStandingDroid @thienbaotan @jtreez30 @rshbhghelani @justforreply @poria1999 @rshbhghelani @lacoursiere18 @milindbhaliwade @shag_on_e @Kiranveer Singh @vovanx500 @venkat kamesh @oldman20


Please port LG QUICKMEMO PLUS app from any LG SMARTPHONE STOCK ROM.

I used before LG L90 D410 smartphone. And I used to take notes by QUICKMEMO app. In that mobile took backup of my notes as a backup file format, now I can't restore that taken backup file because of I don't have LG mobile now (sold) and am now using LENOVO A6000 PLUS. I need to restore my notes (its some more personal that’s why am asking app), so I need QUICK MEMO PLUS app. And nobody doesn’t have LG mobile around me.

I have LENOVO A6000 PLUS mobile, version KITKAT 4.4.4, Please anyone port this app (from LG G2, G3, G4 or any LG smartphone app all smartphones has same app name) and make it should work (change framework file) on all android mobile (AOSP) & mine also.

It's little more difficult to understand this PORTING APP topic for me, just now seen this & have only mobile, that’s why came to ask your support.

If u need any files further please do let me know.

If any doubt is there, regards please PM or mail me to [email protected]

Thanks to all in advance.

I have the .apk but I am not quite good enough to port it yet. If you'd like I can share the apk with you then if I figure out what I'm doing I'll port it for you.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to shag_on_e For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shag_on_e Ad-Free
27th August 2015, 03:14 AM |#123  
Junior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shag_on_e

I have the .apk but I am not quite good enough to port it yet. If you'd like I can share the apk with you then if I figure out what I'm doing I'll port it for you.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Ya sure ! Please Share the app here. It will helpful to me & others who want to try out.
Thanks
LastStandingDroid
28th August 2015, 12:34 AM |#124  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iyyappan11

@TitaniumZERO @abo hani @Minions_Army @Mikanoshi, @Lasan @auni @Mtakween @ibanez7 @Yorzua @Brut.all @badboy21102000 @Bejda @slekkas @GalaxyUser @CNexus @oracle01642 @Aman_Arora@DarkFalcon @android.zealot.fervor@Ankush menat @leon nunes @AlfasMP@mn1968 @changnhoc123 @Arbaaz98 @LastStandingDroid @thienbaotan @jtreez30 @rshbhghelani @justforreply @poria1999 @rshbhghelani @lacoursiere18 @milindbhaliwade @shag_on_e @Kiranveer Singh @vovanx500 @venkat kamesh @oldman20


Please port LG QUICKMEMO PLUS app from any LG SMARTPHONE STOCK ROM.

I used before LG L90 D410 smartphone. And I used to take notes by QUICKMEMO app. In that mobile took backup of my notes as a backup file format, now I can't restore that taken backup file because of I don't have LG mobile now (sold) and am now using LENOVO A6000 PLUS. I need to restore my notes (its some more personal that’s why am asking app), so I need QUICK MEMO PLUS app. And nobody doesn’t have LG mobile around me.

I have LENOVO A6000 PLUS mobile, version KITKAT 4.4.4, Please anyone port this app (from LG G2, G3, G4 or any LG smartphone app all smartphones has same app name) and make it should work (change framework file) on all android mobile (AOSP) & mine also.

It's little more difficult to understand this PORTING APP topic for me, just now seen this & have only mobile, that’s why came to ask your support.

If u need any files further please do let me know.

If any doubt is there, regards please PM or mail me to [email protected]

Thanks to all in advance.

Dude. please respect that people have real lifes. you don't need to mention everyone, it is already enough that you probably have pm'd people and they might have ignored it since it requires some work. I don't know what it requires neither but you messaged me twice about it and I didn't take time to look into it since I had other stuff to do. but seriously mention everybody because you want it isn't okay. there are many explanations of what you should start to begin with if you want it so bad. One is in this thread your mention everybody in.

I give you a hint its in page one post one.

Read first. Then test. Then log. Then read the log. Then place "if needed" the files either in apk _(if libxx.so) and if framework related add the "needed" files in your framework folder. If missing info in framework decompile and look what it lacks. many tutorials is out there. At least you can try for your own. not all apps are as hard to port as you think. Take etc flyme apps

Music player wasn't hard at all "main functionality" at least. you can play your music and browse them.

But please try first instead of message people then write here and @ everyone out there, I and probably many others who was tagged find it very annoying.

Respect that thanks.



Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
29th August 2015, 05:11 AM |#125  
shag_on_e's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 270
 
More
So if I stick some touchwiz framework files in my LG G4 framework folder and the permissions files associated with them, is there a high chance of boot problems? No custom recovery has me nervous.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
LastStandingDroid
30th August 2015, 12:35 PM |#126  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shag_on_e

So if I stick some touchwiz framework files in my LG G4 framework folder and the permissions files associated with them, is there a high chance of boot problems? No custom recovery has me nervous.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Depends I guess if it relies on boot properties its rare to get it stuck in bootloop if you ask me only I got it on using "all framework files from G4 which was missing and permissions. then I got stuck. But Motorola, ZTE huawei and more has had no issues to boot. I'm tryin to get Motorola 2nd Gen Saturn (64-bit) apps to get it working. However it doesn't use 64 bit files at all.

And I noticed LG G3 seems to have the same structure. Strange that it isn't mentioned.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
LastStandingDroid
8th September 2015, 02:45 PM |#127  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
A good thing is also to read https://source.android.com/devices/t...-bytecode.html

It will give you good explanations about what is what in the code and what it does.

Regards

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
24th October 2015, 08:28 AM |#128  
ROBERT CM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 917
 
Donate to Me
More
Great work..!!
Thanks
10th November 2015, 09:19 PM |#129  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
nice tutorial thnx
8th December 2015, 09:35 AM |#130  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Is it compatible with Touchwiz ROM?
I think porting Touchwiz-based apps is the most difficult problem on earth😂

来自我的 SM-N9200 上的 Tapatalk
17th December 2015, 02:03 PM |#131  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yyh991013

Is it compatible with Touchwiz ROM?
I think porting Touchwiz-based apps is the most difficult problem on earth😂

来自我的 SM-N9200 上的 Tapatalk

Not much dude.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes