(Q) USB Cord

Search This thread

reverepats

Dec 22, 2010
Boston,MA
Is there any big difference between the cord that came with this vs the cord that came with the incredible?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App
yeah ill tell ya man, thats the only gripe I got with this phone, and its really not even that big of a deal LOL. But i got about a dozen USB Cables from my EVO 3D and now there useless. But i was just gonna order a new Car Charger from the Verizon Site, but im hoping that its got the right connector on it. Its not showing that its made specific for the Rezound. Its saying its compatible with most devices...whata ya gonna do?...it is what it is!!!

bigroof

Sep 5, 2010
Colorado Springs
All my old android chargers work with my rezound. My droid x charger. My wife's incredible 2 charger and my car charge I had with my thunderbolt.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App

staticx57

Aug 31, 2008
TR, NJ
yeah ill tell ya man, thats the only gripe I got with this phone, and its really not even that big of a deal LOL. But i got about a dozen USB Cables from my EVO 3D and now there useless. But i was just gonna order a new Car Charger from the Verizon Site, but im hoping that its got the right connector on it. Its not showing that its made specific for the Rezound. Its saying its compatible with most devices...whata ya gonna do?...it is what it is!!!

Any microusb charger will work. In fact the chargers for your evo 3d are the same as the one for the rezound try flipping it upside down, it is that way with the incredible. I am currently charging my rezound with a years old blackberry charger.

RED ZMAN

the answer to your question is no. They are not the same.

the one that came with my rezound was an MHL plug.

the good news is that a regular micro usb will fit in there, you just have to make sure you put it in the right.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk. Forgive autocorrect.

platinumrims

Dec 28, 2010
Actually I appreciate the port change. The one it comes with is locked in place. And any micro USB will fit just make sure u flip it so the clips r on top :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

SteveG12543

Recognized Contributor
I prefer the MHL port as well, nice and sturdy. But yeah, and micro USB is compatible with our port.

I like trolling my friends when their battery is low with the new cable. They used to mooch off of my charger, but it won't work with their phones anymore lol. I'll be the one bumming the charger off of them when my phone gets low if I don't have mine... Although they might just deny me the cord for previously trolling them lol.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium