[Custom Rom] Rataplan V6.0 - WP 7.8 for Lumia 710 24 languages (updated 12-04-2013)

Search This thread

llaszlo

Dec 5, 2009
Kecskemét
You can use THIS, but it's been taken down temporarily.

You can also connect with zune so you can reinstall your music, videos and pictures, and if you bought apps from marketplace just reinstall the apps by pressing on the buy button and you will receive an notification you already bought the app and it will reinstall again.
For backup sms just take a look HERE (not tested by me).

Succes,

Thank you.

Reactions: Rataplan

psquicker

Jun 10, 2009
Hyderabad
Hi,

Love this ROM...

Here is an issue, not sure how to fix...
After using the ROM for sometime, the XAP deployer and ROOT tool won't run. And I had to reflash !!!(I'm using the NSS kit, so not much an issue, yet wished it to be clean)

Rataplan

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 2, 2008
New dyke
Hi,

Love this ROM...

Here is an issue, not sure how to fix...
After using the ROM for sometime, the XAP deployer and ROOT tool won't run. And I had to reflash !!!(I'm using the NSS kit, so not much an issue, yet wished it to be clean)

Strange, never had this issue myself, which version are you using.

Greetz,

psquicker

Jun 10, 2009
Hyderabad
The latest one....

I downloaded the ROM yesterday. I was playing with it. I saw an option to create XAP of installed apps. So thought of taking back up for future use. I copied the created XAP file to PC using Windows Mobile Device Center. (I did not delete anything from phone).

And then whenever I try using the ROOT or XAP deployer, they did not load up. I did reboot once and second time replaced the battery yet, they won't work. I just reflashed once again.

FW: 1600.3036.8858.12460
HW- 112.1402.2.1
BL version: 7.33.0.0
Chip Socket: 0.74.2.1

Rataplan

Feb 2, 2008
New dyke
The latest one....

I downloaded the ROM yesterday. I was playing with it. I saw an option to create XAP of installed apps. So thought of taking back up for future use. I copied the created XAP file to PC using Windows Mobile Device Center. (I did not delete anything from phone).

And then whenever I try using the ROOT or XAP deployer, they did not load up. I did reboot once and second time replaced the battery yet, they won't work. I just reflashed once again.

FW: 1600.3036.8858.12460
HW- 112.1402.2.1
BL version: 7.33.0.0
Chip Socket: 0.74.2.1

Ok thanks, I'm gonna take a look at it, but probably it isn't working because the new encryption MS is using.

Keep you informed,

Greetz,

Reactions: psquicker

tomijovanoski

Sep 8, 2010
Wow! Great ROM! ...but I noticed that NativeKeyboardv3.3.xap doesn't working with this rom (It's not your fault, Lumia 710 is not supported)...

It would be too much to ask of you to cook in a native Macedonian keyboard into this rom?? (or make the NativeKeyboardv3.3.xap functions?)
It's really important for me, since I plan on keeping this phone for a while.

Thanks again!

Rataplan

Feb 2, 2008
New dyke
Wow! Great ROM! ...but I noticed that NativeKeyboardv3.3.xap doesn't working with this rom (It's not your fault, Lumia 710 is not supported)...

It would be too much to ask of you to cook in a native Macedonian keyboard into this rom?? (or make the NativeKeyboardv3.3.xap functions?)
It's really important for me, since I plan on keeping this phone for a while.

Thanks again!

I can't promise you anything but I'm gonna take a look at it.

Greetz,

LiooO

Dec 7, 2008
I installed Rataplan V5/0 and i have problem with Bluetooth.. I can see my notebook and units are paired, but not connected. When i try to transfer file using Bluetooth - transfer fails. Same problem is when i try to transfer file from HTC One X to Lumia 710/Rataplan 5 transfer fails.. Transfer from HTC One X to notebook works just fine. Help?

Rataplan

Feb 2, 2008
New dyke
I installed Rataplan V5/0 and i have problem with Bluetooth.. I can see my notebook and units are paired, but not connected. When i try to transfer file using Bluetooth - transfer fails. Same problem is when i try to transfer file from HTC One X to Lumia 710/Rataplan 5 transfer fails.. Transfer from HTC One X to notebook works just fine. Help?

Gonna take a look at it, and keep you informed.

Greetz,

Reactions: LiooO

LiooO

Dec 7, 2008

Gonna take a look at it, and keep you informed.

Greetz,

No news?

Rataplan

Feb 2, 2008
New dyke

Take a look here,

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2054189

Thanks to pdaimatejam

Also added Bluetoothshare 2.0.2.2 at the first post.

Greetz,

Reactions: pedrocel85

LiooO

Dec 7, 2008

Take a look here,

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2054189

Thanks to pdaimatejam

Also added Bluetoothshare 2.0.2.2 at the first post.

Greetz,

Thanks... but i still can't get it to work? Can you please explain what i need to do to step by step? I installed drivers, there is new app to enable file bt transfer, did that, reboot and still not working?

Last edited:

Rataplan

Feb 2, 2008
New dyke
Thanks... but i still can't get it to work? Can you please explain what i need to do to step by step? I installed drivers, there is new app to enable file bt transfer, did that, reboot and still not working?

Thanks, I don't have the possibility to try it myself at the moment so I will look at it asap.

Greetz,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ladies and gentleman, I proudly presents Rataplan V6.0 for the Lumia 710

Rataplan V6.0 is based on Nokia firmware 7.10.8862.144

Be aware Rataplan V3.0, V4.0 and V5.0 are based on 7.10.8858.136 but are updateable through Zune.

Thanks to all the people who made this rom possible.

In alphabetic order:

-=Barin=-, for [WP7 KITCHEN] OS Builder, thanks for your incredible hard work.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1330850

dewe, for lumiadownloader, thanks for giving us a simple way to flash our Lumia 710.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1665821

djtonka for helping me testing, thanks buddy.
    http://www.windowsmania.pl/forum.php

HD2Owner for his DONOR_SLDR, thanks.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2021181

Heatcliff74, for his wp Root Tools
    http://www.wp7roottools.com/

laurentius26, for his friendship, I learned a lot from you buddy, it's a pitty you have an android device.

lucifer3006, for making use of his packages I needed, and thanks for your RainbowMod roms
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1654415

pdaimatejam, for all the background and themes, and thanks for being a friend.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1356833

ultrashot, for all the great work he made for the WP7 community, you're amazing buddy.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=34819887

So if you are downloading this rom, just make some time free to hit their thanks button, they really deserve it.

If I'm using some off your stuff I've added in my rom and I did not mention you, don't hesitate to contact me, so I can give you the credits you deserve.

61282418.jpg

Images are from Rataplan V4.0, images taken with Screen Capturer from Jerry Works.

v50n.jpg

Images are from Rataplan V5.0, images taken with Screen Capturer from Jerry Works

Languages in rom:
    HTML:
    Chinese_(People's_Republic_of_China)_0804
    Chinese_(Taiwan)_0404
    Czech_0405
    Danish_0406
    Dutch_(Netherlands)_0413
    English_(United_Kingdom)_0809
    English_(United_States)_0409
    Finnish_040B
    French_040C
    German_(Germany)_0407
    Greek_0408
    Hungarian_040E
    Indonesian_0421
    Italian_(Italy)_0410
    Japanese_0411
    Korean_0412
    Malay_(Malaysia)_043E
    Norwegian_(Bokmål)_0414
    Polish_0415
    Portuguese_(Brazil)_0416
    Portuguese_(Portugal)_0816
    Russian_0419
    Spanish_(Modern Sort)_0C0A
    Swedish_041D

To get an unlocked bootloader, I've used this method.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1721355

Be aware you can not flash this rom if you do not have an unlocked bootloader.
    Download:
    Rataplan V3.0
    Rataplan V4.0
    Rataplan V5.0 and here is a Mirror
    Rataplan V6.0

All previous versions are no longer supported

Changes in Rataplan V3.0
    It's based on the original firmware with a minimal of changes, deleted a few packages and made it unlocked, it's connectable with zune.

-Added Full unlock V4
    -Added WP7 Root Tools
    -Added Bazaar

Changes in Rataplan V4.0
    -Added theme-colors (pink, mango, green, blue, red, purple and grey)
    -Added CacheClearer
    -Added Camera extra's
    -Added Bluetoothsharing
    -Added Ringtone maker
    -Added Tile World Clock
    -Added WPH Tweaks
    -Added in settings : GSensor
    -Added in settings : Program Manager (easy way to remove installed programs)
    -Added some small registry changes
    -Added Visual Voice Mail for Orange France and Bouygues Telecom
    -Removed and changed some accent colours.

Changes in Rataplan V5.0
    -Removed theme-colors
    -Removed Lumia news
    -Added Colors Start Menu
    -Added PDF Move
    -Added in settings : Volume Slider
    -Added in settings : Search Key

Changes in Rataplan V6.0
    -Updated to 7.10.8862.144
    -Added bootlogo (Thanks to windowsmania.pl)
    -Added import conacts to sim (Only works with windowslive contacts)
    -Added Angry Birds ringtone (Thanks to my son and daughter :) )
    -Changed lock and unlock sound (Used the I-phone lock and unlock sound)
    -Added Wifi shortcut (Based on Xbmod_Yuki's shortcut, modified by me)
    -Added Cellular shortcut (Based on Xbmod_Yuki's shortcut, modified by me)
    -Modified the icon from Colors Start Menu
    -Modified the icon from PDF Move
    -Added Screencapture (Thanks to Jerry Works)
    -Added turn of screen (Thanks to DHY, also changed the icon)
    -Added Webserver in settings (Thanks to GoodDayToDie)
    -Also added more certificates

If you have any tips or updates just contact me by pm or post it in this thread.

And remember you are using this rom at your own risk.

Have fun,
    Things to do:

I reserved this post to write down the things which I'm gonna change in the next version, so if you have suggestions just let me know.
    Rataplan V4.0

Added Rataplan V4.0 :D

Have fun,
    Rataplan V2.0 is up. :laugh:

Have fun,
    Rataplan V3.0

Added Rataplan V3.0

Have fun,