By neldar, Retired Recognized Developer on 30th October 2010, 09:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th March 2012, 01:20 AM |#1021  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neldar

Thank you for the informations about the wakelock, these infos helped me to resolve the problem.
An update is now available at the market. I want to apologize to those who may have had problems because of this issue.

That is great, I will give it a shot and report back!! BLN on our devices is amazing, thank you so much for your hard work!
17th March 2012, 01:31 AM |#1022  
Flag Cambridge, UK
Thanks Meter: 281

More
Quote:

I guess you covered the proximity sensor with your hand and touched the screen at the same time. In that case android can not track your input.
I am using a piece of paper to test the proximity sensor, that eliminates most of the side effects.

Oops. apols for my stupidity...
17th March 2012, 02:53 AM |#1023  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Hi neldar, thanks for the great new feature and for keep supporting your app!

Just one question; enabling the proximity sensor function uses more battery power for its polling that without it enabled?

Thanks!
17th March 2012, 09:07 AM |#1024  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Static LED timeout
Hey Neldar!

Long time since i posted... had no reason to coz u kno... everything was perfect...

i just updated the pro app to the latest version... with the experimental prox sensor n all...

i saw something strange... i no longer have the ability to set static led timeout in minutes... the lowest i can set is 1 hr!!

snapshot attached...

hope u fix this soon... i dont want my led's to be on for an hour!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20120317-133103.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	951261  
17th March 2012, 12:33 PM |#1025  
Thanks Meter: 284

More
Indeed I just noticed that too. I had 10 minutes configured before and after the upgrade it is now 0 hours...

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9000 avec Tapatalk
17th March 2012, 02:55 PM |#1026  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 363

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Aykroyd

Hi neldar, thanks for the great new feature and for keep supporting your app!

Just one question; enabling the proximity sensor function uses more battery power for its polling that without it enabled?

Thanks!

The proximity sensor is interrupt-based, that means the app becomes only active if the sensor changed its value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashank.aviator

Hey Neldar!

Long time since i posted... had no reason to coz u kno... everything was perfect...

i just updated the pro app to the latest version... with the experimental prox sensor n all...

i saw something strange... i no longer have the ability to set static led timeout in minutes... the lowest i can set is 1 hr!!

snapshot attached...

hope u fix this soon... i dont want my led's to be on for an hour!

An update is available...
The Following User Says Thank You to neldar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neldar Ad-Free
17th March 2012, 03:35 PM |#1027  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 109

More
So far so good, no more wakelocks. Thanks again!
17th March 2012, 03:40 PM |#1028  
Flag Cambridge, UK
Thanks Meter: 281

More
Quote:

Exactly. 5 seconds delay before bln is disabled, if the proximity sensor is triggered. Bln gets instantly re-enabled if the proximity sensor is released.

Just to confirm, prox sensing is working perfectly on my i9000, THS ICS b17, Semaphore 0.9.1. BLN Pro.

I tested a notification occurring when the sensor was already triggered, and also when it was not triggered. In both cases tried repeated trigger/release. All perfect.

thanks much again for this new feature; excellent!
17th March 2012, 05:54 PM |#1029  
Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 28

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Great App,Thanks
17th March 2012, 05:58 PM |#1030  
Flag Capital of the Harder Styles
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Damn love the proximity sensor thingy, its genius =D (still bit buggy as it blinks a few times before it goes off but ok.. does save you some power)

Thanks for the update!
17th March 2012, 06:32 PM |#1031  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 363

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by micha3lvd

Damn love the proximity sensor thingy, its genius =D (still bit buggy as it blinks a few times before it goes off but ok.. does save you some power)

Thanks for the update!

That 5 seconds delay is intended, you can not always pay attention to leave the proximity sensor area free while you grab/hold the phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to neldar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neldar Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)