By daniel_hk, Recognized Contributor on 16th November 2013, 03:08 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
18th November 2013, 11:37 AM |#21  
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_hk

I just fixed the backlight and light sensor. Hoping to release an update tomorrow. You may try again later.

Cheers!.

thanks a lot for your support, also there's minor bug.
when locking the tab while listening to music, the music results noisy sound (like the current tone is oscillation around the same tone.

and it occurs only when lock screen sound is active from settings.

my analysis for this bug: is that when 2 sounds try to work together, one crash another, or they just can't overlap correctly.

---------
tried the rom for 2 days now, it's very stable, no reboot occurs or anything. i think it's going to be amazing actually.

18th November 2013, 12:05 PM |#22  
Flag Fleet, Hampshire
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:

I just fixed the backlight and light sensor. Hoping to release an update tomorrow. You may try again later.

Cheers!.

Thanks Daniel for keeping this tablet going!
I hope you'll fix bluetooth eventually!!
18th November 2013, 04:16 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 310

More
Cool an update! Thank you Daniel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will test and report later when I'm home...
Edit: good one! Already good state now. Backlight and gps fine as stated. Some glitches here and there, mainly the cm gui itself. I have problems with gallery app (quickpic works fine) but that seems to be related to the gapps package....
... more cpu/gpu demand apps like google earth work fine! Already in this bleeding edge stadium seems to be up or faster than cm10.2

Top! Since i ise my tab just for two things: images and casual surfing, already my daily driver now! Thank you daniel!
18th November 2013, 10:14 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 386

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassem.mohsen

when try to use ART, it causes a lot of services to continuously crash.
and couldn't use the andthing from the amount of crash pop up messages

For art you need odexed version of gapps. You can to search for banks gapps or PA gapps which have art compatible gapps

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to deani77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deani77 Ad-Free
19th November 2013, 06:30 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 310

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deani77

For art you need odexed version of gapps. You can to search for banks gapps or PA gapps which have art compatible gapps

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk

Did you tested art already l on your tap? Is it more or less working! What is about first performance impression?

Sent from my GT-P6810 using xda app-developers app
19th November 2013, 09:14 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hell yeah.. U are the magical ROM maker. Can't wait to flash your new rom kitkat 4.4 :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-p6800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th November 2013, 10:50 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 386

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GNUDroid

Did you tested art already l on your tap? Is it more or less working! What is about first performance impression?

Sent from my GT-P6810 using xda app-developers app

Tested on my N4, not yet on P6800 since I need some of the features from original firmware. On stock right now after a very long time on PAC ROM.

On N4, I can feel it was smoother than dalvik on stock ROM and Kernel.

Sent from my Nexus 4
The Following User Says Thank You to deani77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deani77 Ad-Free
19th November 2013, 06:00 PM |#28  
Flag Chiang Mai
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

[SIZE="3"]This is an unoffical build of CyanogenMod 11 for the Samsung GalaxyTab 7.7.
Although it still have many issues, it is quite interesting to take a bite on the KitKat. I never expect we can go this far..

Daneil_hk the great. You've made my Tab 7.7 alive. Thank you.
20th November 2013, 04:04 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Brilliant! It really does keep the 7.7 alive. I keep thinking about selling it on fleabay but then I look at the screen and ROMs coming out an I can't bring myself to do it.

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Brilliant! It really does keep the 7.7 alive. I keep thinking about selling it on fleabay but then I look at the screen and ROMs coming out an I can't bring myself to do it.

Kitkat works perfectly and seems pretty smooth so far. Apart form the "snow" when you change the orientation (didn't have to do anything it worked straight off?) everything works great (apart from the stuff mentioned in the OP obviously).

Thank you.
21st November 2013, 08:28 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Very nice work daniel, thank you! There's still hope for our tab

And if samsung really made a worth releasing some source to get a working hwcomposer, as stated here exynos 4 insignal update, there's even more hope!
21st November 2013, 11:31 AM |#31  
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvoima

Very nice work daniel, thank you! There's still hope for our tab

And if samsung really made a worth releasing some source to get a working hwcomposer, as stated here exynos 4 insignal update, there's even more hope!

it's really nice, I can try to study difference between used open source HWcomposer and Samsung one.
I will try to get Vsync working in surface flinger.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4.4, 7.7, cm-11, galaxytab, kitkat
Previous Thread Next Thread