[Q] Quick Glance?

Search This thread

Zubair1024

Jun 10, 2012
Bangalore
www.facebook.com
It's supposed to be in the air gestures menu... I didn't use that since note 2 cause its a battery hogger and I doubt it if note 3 neo variant has it

Sent from my SM-N7505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

filthykid

Apr 14, 2012
^Incorrect.

^^We do have Air view and Air Command but AIR GESTURE was not made a part of Galaxy Note 3 Neo. So, no quick glance for us.

midskool

Jun 1, 2013
Karachi
^Incorrect.

^^We do have Air view and Air Command but AIR GESTURE was not made a part of Galaxy Note 3 Neo. So, no quick glance for us.

Thanks for the info bro.I just ask that because I am going to buy Galaxy S4 i9505 or the Note 3 Neo N7505 lte variant. The price of both of them are almost equal . s4 (410$) vs note 3 neo (380$)
Does quick glance consumes alot of battery! Because I really like thay feature alot. :(
Plus S4 has 2600mah battery and an endurance of 69hours on gsmarena which i think will provide enough juice for a whole day of heavy usage + all gestures on on medium brightness(mid) + data off most of the times.

rakeshishere

Feb 15, 2011
Quick glance feature is not present in the Note 3 Neo variant and for battery capacity present on it , I doubt battery consumption would impact a lot in any way

Sent from my SM-N750 using Tapatalk

omorofos

Nov 21, 2013
Thanks for the info bro.I just ask that because I am going to buy Galaxy S4 i9505 or the Note 3 Neo N7505 lte variant. The price of both of them are almost equal . s4 (410$) vs note 3 neo (380$)
Does quick glance consumes alot of battery! Because I really like thay feature alot. :(
Plus S4 has 2600mah battery and an endurance of 69hours on gsmarena which i think will provide enough juice for a whole day of heavy usage + all gestures on on medium brightness(mid) + data off most of the times.

I use Note 3 and I'm ok without quick glance. As for the battery related Issue, I won't be surprised because most sensor related processes / Services like smart stay, Smart scroll or sreen diM during call etc will cause battery drain

filthykid

Apr 14, 2012

S4 really has one of the worst battery life. Apart from the gimmicky features which require a lot of power, that 2600mAh has to fire up a 1080p and a bunch of heavy cores. Whereas Note 3 Neo gives 2 days very easily and with heavy use a day and a half at most. Is it for you to decide how much importance does this glance feature give u? I believe not much. You will be done with it in a month or so. But the battery life Neo provides is mammoth.

Zubair1024

Jun 10, 2012
Bangalore
www.facebook.com
S4 really has one of the worst battery life. Apart from the gimmicky features which require a lot of power, that 2600mAh has to fire up a 1080p and a bunch of heavy cores. Whereas Note 3 Neo gives 2 days very easily and with heavy use a day and a half at most. Is it for you to decide how much importance does this glance feature give u? I believe not much. You will be done with it in a month or so. But the battery life Neo provides is mammoth.

It's quite absurd that note 3 has it and note 2 has it while note 3 neo variant doesn't.

peRFect!

Dec 13, 2012
India
S4 had pretty good battery life considering previous year flagships!
Also Neo's battery life is almost double that of S4 u can say..

Last edited:

rakeshishere

Feb 15, 2011
Last edited:
Reactions: peRFect!

konstantinos77

May 13, 2013
If there isn't quick glance OK Note 3 Neo, why there is quick glance option in settings of Note 3 Neo's Lollipop??
(Settings-sounds and notifications-notification access)
I have turned it on but i can see any difference...
If someone knows!

Top Liked Posts