866 posts
Thanks Meter: 435

By ikjadoon, Senior Member on 4th May 2013, 05:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th February 2015, 04:17 PM |#331  
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Thumbs up Habit Browser
Having the navigation bar and the entry area on the bottom of the screen is brilliant. Why do so many other browsers put this out of reach on the top of the screen? Some even hide the back button altogether. That's just part of what makes this awesome. As long as websites can be rendered by it, I plan to continue using it.
17th February 2015, 10:25 PM |#332  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 829

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill720

Having the navigation bar and the entry area on the bottom of the screen is brilliant. Why do so many other browsers put this out of reach on the top of the screen? Some even hide the back button altogether. That's just part of what makes this awesome. As long as websites can be rendered by it, I plan to continue using it.

Exactly, and that makes even more sense on tablets. Unfortunately other devs still think about their browsers like a desktop copy, without considering ergonomics at all.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
ROM: CyanogenMod 11/M12 (KK 4.4.4)
Kernel: Googy-Max3 CM-Kernel 1.2.5

Recovery: TWRP 2.8.4.0
Modem: I9505XXUGNE8

Device: Nexus 7 (Grouper)
ROM: CyanogenMod 11/M12 (KK 4.4.4)
Kernel: Default CM11/M12 3.1.10

Recovery: TWRP 2.8.4.1
19th February 2015, 04:55 PM |#333  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thank you for this app. I will definitely give it a try
13th April 2015, 04:54 PM |#334  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hmmm. Does anyone have this running on Lollipop, and does the volume rocker to switch tabs work properly for you? It doesn't seem to capture the button press for me.
25th April 2015, 03:50 AM |#335  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Hi anyone has problem selecting text? I know there is instruction to tap the text I want and then choose select text from the menu, but it doesn't work for me.
11th May 2015, 02:24 PM |#336  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Could you guys email the dev of Habit about changing the color of the white flash before the page loads? It hurts my eyes when I use Habit and in between pages, theres a white flash. The flash color should be changed to black or dark grey.

I emailed the dev 5 times about this. But he doesnt comply. So I urge you guys to seriously email him. I'm sure if enough complaints about this come through that he'll fix this.
11th May 2015, 03:35 PM |#337  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahanna

I emailed the dev 5 times about this. But he doesnt comply. So I urge you guys to seriously email him. I'm sure if enough complaints about this come through that he'll fix this.

you've touched the point: this browser is great but it totally lacks about support. The dev doesn't answer and the browser is not popular enough to have support from forums. It's something that (I guess) english speaking people call "catch 22 situation"
13th May 2015, 01:30 PM |#338  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the gladiator

you've touched the point: this browser is great but it totally lacks about support. The dev doesn't answer and is not popular enough to have support from forums. It's something that (I guess) english speaking people call "catch 22 situation"

Yeah very true. Plus, the dev is japanese so you know that culture is somewhat reluctant to helping americans.
13th May 2015, 04:56 PM |#339  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahanna

Yeah very true. Plus, the dev is japanese so you know that culture is somewhat reluctant to helping americans.

May be is more a language barrier, english doesn't help (as doesn't help me either).

It's really a shame, Habit is by far the best browser out there!
2nd August 2015, 08:52 AM |#340  
Thanks Meter: 162

More
does this thing come with ad block or data compression?
5th August 2015, 12:16 PM |#341  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Tnx for sure i'll give a try
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)